Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real weapons?

Go down 
3 posters

Should real weaponry be alowed?
Yes
Real weapons? Vote_lcap29%Real weapons? Vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
no
Real weapons? Vote_lcap14%Real weapons? Vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
limited
Real weapons? Vote_lcap57%Real weapons? Vote_rcap
 57% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
jac600

jac600

Real weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Real weapons?   Real weapons? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:35 pm

I was making a character, a soldier by the name john Marston. And I was told an admin said that no real weapons are allowed... Nothing against them! But this site was made to be more diplomatic then soul eater rp. So I figured the admin in question could make a statement arguing why there should be no real weaponry, and we could have a debate? Anyways, poll attached cast your vote please. Make an argument to support however you feel on the topic and I can either have piece of mind knowing that the majority agrees to have no normal weaponry. Or john Marston, the leader of a pmc who would use plently of weapons.
Once again, not looking to start a fight and no disrespect to the admin in question.
Back to top Go down

Real weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real weapons?   Real weapons? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:19 pm

If real weapons are aloud, some meisters may use them along with their partners, which is over powered in a lot of situations. Also, some may use a large amount real weapons, which is also over powered. Though, I agree that it can be used at certain situations, so I believe that it can be allowed under strict rules and the app must be put on high standers.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

Real weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real weapons?   Real weapons? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:34 pm

So could we agree that if I changed johns arsenal to a diablo tactical silenced pistol, took away his grenades, and made him rely more on stealth and cqc rather than firepower. At least until he becomes a death weapon then it would be aloud? I agree on weapon control, it would make the characters more balanced overall. But banning all non human weapons sounds a little severe.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin

SeikanEkasin

Real weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real weapons?   Real weapons? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:47 pm

I think there soul be a normal soul gun. It basically like a really, really, really bad "Normal soul gun" The reason why I think you should be able to do this is because it some defense and if you make a meister who only uses guns having real guns are op. But having a gun that still shoots your soul... Just really badly is ok and will give you something to work with. Tell me if you think my idea isn't good though
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

Real weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real weapons?   Real weapons? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

Yeah, I did that with another character on soul eater rp.
As long as we acknowledge that other guns besides weapon partners exist and can be used within reason then that's fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

Real weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real weapons?   Real weapons? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:43 pm

There's no reason real weapons can't be used since weapon partners provide abilities and more versitillity than most weapons. HOWEVER actual guns should NEVER be allowed! Wavelength guns are one thing, but actual projectile-based firearms are completely broken. So, I'm just going to keep from voting and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Real weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real weapons?   Real weapons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real weapons?
Page 1 of 1