Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Possible Extended Absence

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Possible Extended Absence Empty
PostSubject: Possible Extended Absence   Possible Extended Absence Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 1:04 pm

Unfortunately, Ema's mother has decided to change the wifi password on her. She won't be able to get on regularly for an unknown period of time. Might as well throw in for those of you who don't know already, Can also lost his internet, and won't be on for an unknown period of time. Gonna be missing you guys until then. ;~;

Prof.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Possible Extended Absence Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Extended Absence   Possible Extended Absence Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:58 am

Update, mom still won't give me the password, but she will log me on... Then make me sign out again later... So, I'll be back on the site, but not for very long periods of time... Also, school wifi blocks forumotion, so that's a no while at school. On top of that, I'm dealing with some personal stuff... So uh... Don't expect too much out of me... With both me and Can gone, I trust the mod(s) can handle the little stuff and I'll answer any question they can't when I'm on. Please bear with us durring this rough patch...

~Ema~
Back to top Go down

Possible Extended Absence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Rules And Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: