Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rise of the widows

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Causprr

Causprr

rise of the widows - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 10:19 am

It hurt. It hurt far too much to stay but her captor wasn't letting her go. His arms kept her pinned to him and she couldn't move. Causper felt like her body was burning from the inside out. She struggled more and more as the burning heat grew stronger, fighting for air that wasn't searing her throat. Tears began to form and fall freely down her face, and once she realised they were she stopped fighting as hard and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 11:15 am

It hurt. It hurt far too much to stay but her captor wasn't letting her go. His arms kept her pinned to him and she couldn't move. Causper felt like her body was burning from the inside out. She struggled more and more as the burning heat grew stronger, fighting for air that wasn't searing her throat. Tears began to form and fall freely down her face, and once she realised they were she stopped fighting as hard and sobbed.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 11:39 pm

"Shhhhhh, shhhh, calm down" Crow murmured softly, in a creepy kind of way, Alisha sighed "I do believe you should take the girl to the fortress" Crow nodded and carried Causper ouy of the warehouse, Alisha looked back at Firefly and narrowed her eyes "So, I'll think about letting you join, if the girl is no use you can join. .." an evil smile spread on the cougar witch's face "and you can do anything you want to that girl we just caught...."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 11:45 pm

well i wouldnt want to take my brothers prey he caught her " firefly smirked at her " and if the girl is of use then what ?"
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:19 am

Causper coughed and choked on the purer air filling her lungs as Crow carried her outside. Her vision cleared and she could see the stars. The stars that loomed over her like the constant fact that haunted her nights and days.

"I... I have to go home... My dad.. I need the truth..."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:28 am

Crow shushed her again "go back to sleep, chica...." he mumbled

Alisha shrugged "we'll keep in touch?" She asked
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:11 am

firefly smerked mullishy "if you think i came all this way just to' stay in thouch' with my brother your sadly mistaken"
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:19 am

"N-no... No I... I have to know. I-I can't! I can't be here. The letter... I have to wait for it... I-it should be on its way.... I-I have to be there to get it!"

Causper squirmed and writhed until she could get free, for as long as she had to, regardless of the fact that she couldn't support her own weight.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:26 am

Crow kept an iron grip on her as they started to enter tge woods, growls and hisses could be heard from every side of them, "sorry, little girl, your just going to have to miss that letter...." Crow hissed in her ear

Alisha's cat like eyes were in narrow slits "You can visit..once and a while ...."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:34 am

i am here to stay wether you like it or not i came a long way and i havent seen my brother since we were children " firefly said in a sweet yet toxic voice her eyes starting to glow and the madness around her spiked a bit
( why do my characters always end up on alishas bad side lol)
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:39 am

Causper whimpered and fought more powerfully. There wasn't a chance she was going to let these freaks stop her. For all she knew Zoey was the only person alive that she could trust.
"No, i have to be there. I have to read it as soon as possible, my safety depends on it. If i don't get that letter it means they're going to kill me they've tried before and they'll do it agian. I have to be there!!"
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 1:53 am

Crow looked her dead in tge eyes, they glow a deep blood red, he speaks in a deep, threatening, hypnotic voice as a feeling of cold fear should engulf Causper ((he's using one of his abilities)) "now, your going to be quiet...or else...do you understand?"

Alisha growled softly before rubbing her temple in annoyance "You can visit once and a while, yiu should be glad I'm letting someone with madness get close to Crow at all...."
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:12 am

he is my brother i will be as close to him for as long as i want and no one ....not even a little witch like you is going to stop me " firefly said her eyes glowing a bright red
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 2:28 am

Causper's gaze was enraptured by the cold red eyes, but she fought against it and tuned her head away with a large amount of difficulty. She couldn't be taken in and kidnapped. It would destroy her probably kill her.

"I'll only comply if you give me the knife to slit my throat."

She wasn't going to let anyone control her. No one. Her life was hers to control.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 11:18 am

Alisha growled "Look, you can visit the fortress ONCE AND A WHILE, any other time you want to bond with Crow it'll be AWAY from the base and not while he's working, get it, little girl?"

Crow suddenly pinned her against a tree, his face only half an inch away from her and he growled venemously "If you keep talking about suicide it won't be a knife at your throat..." he bared his teeth, his fangs glittering in the moon light
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Firefly smirked "little girl that the worst insult you got .....for your information I'm only two years yonger then my brother ....and you can't stop me so i wouldn't try "she said her eyes glowing brightred and she started fiddling with her fingers ...it looked like she was nervious but she was itchhing to fight her but wanted to see her brother ...like she would stop her thpugh
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:55 pm

"If you want to kill me go ahead. If i'm right you aren't the only one that wants me dead at this point."

Causper tried to make her voice sound strong and powerful, but it wavered and cracked instead. Her legs couldn't support her.

"If I don't get this letter then i'll come back. I may even bring someone with me. But right now I HAVE to be at home. I need to get this letter, my life DEPENDS on it."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 3:03 pm

"Are you deaf, girl? I'm not stopping you, I'm just saying you can do it while he's working and I definitely do not want you to make the other members of my group insane, so you cant come to the fortress alot.." Alisha Said

Crow slowly reached into his trench coat and pulled out a needle filled with a yellow liquid "Your attempts to get me to let you go is boring me. ..." he mumbled, then he stabbed the syringe into her shoulder
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 4:45 pm

Mmh i don't know "firefly smirked
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Causper gave up and slumped to the ground, sobbing violently. She couldn't get away it seemed. It wouldn't help her any to pretend to be useless. As the yellow liquid dripped into her veins she transformed into her weapon form on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 7:56 pm

Ooc: the liquid should make her pass out

Alisha hissed under her breath before glaring at Firefly

Crow tilted his head and cautiously picked up the weapon
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 9:50 pm

firefly just stood their with an irritating smirk looking at her as if she was a science experiment " you know you sounded like a cat i once knew ....she didnt like me vary much ...but her hissing stopped when i kit open her neck to examin her vocal cords to see what produced the uniqe sound "
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:44 pm

The chains of Causper's weapon form chimed almost cheerily as they bumped against eachother. They hung loose and the circle where her head would usually appear was dark and empty. Causper was unconcious agian, and at the mercy of these people.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:01 am

"Your not making a good first impression, little girl, no, not at all, and you want me to let you join with that overly blood thirsty attitude? As if, dear, I would rather not risk you turning on me..." Alisha hissed, almost sternly like a disappointed teacher

Crow carried her to the fortress, inspected her weapon form the entire way

Ooc: I just realized that Stag would love Causper's weapon form XD
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 12:13 am

i may be blood thursty but i havnt turned on you yet ...... as irritating as you are .....im willing to not kill you because crow seems to have a fondness for you ....even called you a sister " she said with a growl on the last word her eyes glowing brightly at that but didnt do anything
Back to top Go down
Causprr

Causprr

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 9:16 am

{OOC: just in case you guys missed it when i said it in the chatbox, Causper is unconcious so you can skip my posts til she's supposed to wake up
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 11:14 am

Vixxy pls post )
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:41 am

"Ah, ah, see that? That agressive behaviour I can not risk, and you did say you haven't turned on me YET, meaning that you could, why would I risk being turned on by a kishin egg? I'm not just thinking about just me, I'm thinking of all the blackwidow members, I cant risk them being attacked by you..." Alisha stated

Crow would carry Causper and chain her....chain to an operating table sp when she wakes up she'll be restrained
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:42 am

"Ah, ah, see that? That agressive behaviour I can not risk, and you did say you haven't turned on me YET, meaning that you could, why would I risk being turned on by a kishin egg? I'm not just thinking about just me, I'm thinking of all the blackwidow members, I cant risk them being attacked by you..." Alisha stated

Crow would carry Causper and chain her....chain to an operating table sp when she wakes up she'll be restrained
Back to top Go down
firefly

firefly

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 3:00 pm

What if i could promise that i wouldn't turn on you or any widow member "she said
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: rise of the widows   rise of the widows - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rise of the widows
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next