Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lesson One. Gravity.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 1:03 am

Afuu didn't seem to have much of any scent. She had a physiology vastly different from a humans, and there was no trace of any such smell. On the ground was a small shattered vial. Something that once help tiny Afuu. There was a modicum of an unknown magical compound inside pulsating in a several hues of blue. "W-what is it?" Afuu asked timidly, never letting go of James, and following his every move.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 3:27 am

James narrowed his eyes and kneeled down to inspect the strange vial, he would've moved closer to inspect it but he didn't know what it was, so instead he used his hand to waff the scent to him instead of smelling it from up close
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 3:02 pm

The air around the object had an unusual heat to it in contrast to the nights breeze, and yet the smell from it was incredibly pure. Almost like the oxygen from an air-conditioner. Even still, it had a unique flare that was easy to pick up on. Unfortunately, this was where the smell ended.

~~~

Afuu watched the boy carefully, wondering what he was doing, why he was doing, and if she could learn to do it. There were still many things being processed by the girl. General knowledge that seemed obvious to other people who looked her age. Afuu, however, was born a few short hours ago, and there was still very much left to learn. She stared at every move, her mind an open book, waiting to be written in.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2014 11:47 pm

James tilted his head, utterly confused, who would carry such a weird substance? "Do you know what that is, Afuu?"he asked, pointing to the vile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:53 pm

"That's compound number 333-b." She spoke as if anyone should know that. It was, after all, one of the few things she knew for a fact. "I used to live in there!" She called out with a smile that seemed to long for whatever life was held in that tiny vial. I was obvious no normal creature could fit in their. It was likely that you couldn't even fit your pinky.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 4:07 pm

James flund it virtually impossible to hide his confusion, "you....used to live in that tiny vile?" He asked looking at the broken vile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:14 am

Afuu's head tilted as she wondered about the confused look on the boy's face, and why he would ask such a silly question. Even she could figure out that he was confused about the size for some endlessly strange reason. "Well I was smaller then silly!" She informed him with a childish laugh. "I would watch mommy for hours while she tried to put me together. She never got to finish though..." She began, again trailing off into a depressed tone.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 10:56 am

alright, already established she wasn't human,but I shouldn't pry for answers if it makes her sad James thought as he patted Afuu on the head "Your mom had a labcoat on?" James asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:05 am

Afuu relaxed slightly, finding the touch soothing."My mom isn't a dog silly, she's a people. She has a white jacket, and she's really tall, and super pretty!" She explained, he voice seeming much calmer than it was before. She continued to tighten her grip on James, but it was beginning to loosen. She was so very tired.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:25 am

"Hmmm, white jacket...yep defiantly a lab coat.." James murmured to himself as he began to think aloud "Someone would've had seen soneone running around in a labcoat, it's not like you see a woman running around in a labcoat everyday" James finishes his thoughts and looked at Afuu, he was aware of her weakening grip "are you doing ok?" He asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 11:47 am

Afuu flipped through her limited dictionary. She couldn't find the word for whatever it was she was feeling, but she knew it was something that she certainly didn't like. "I don't feel good." Was the only thing she could manage that made any sort of sense. She couldn't seem to pay very much attention, and she was beginning to have trouble staying awake. "My eyes. there's something wrong with my eyes."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 1:38 pm

"Hmmmm, droopy eyes, lack of energy..." James gave her a sweet smile and chuckled warmly "It's alright, your just tired, that means you need sleep~" he explained, patting her head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 2:01 pm

Afuu shot the boy a confused, half frustrated look. "What's sleep? And why do you know so many funny words!?" She would demand. The day had been full of confusion, and she was becoming flustered. There was so much she still didn't understand after all, and the day was more that stressful in many respects.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:06 pm

James chuckled "Sleep is when your body needs rest, you close your eyes and your body basically recharges it's energy" James explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 11:49 am

Afuu tilted her head, what she was about to say being interrupted by a long yawn. If James knew Afuu's physiology, he might be left to wonder why she was tired, or yawned at all. It was likely that this could never be explained without her mother's help, but it was likely to all be a simulation to make Afuu appear more human than she actually is. "So if I close my eyes for a little bit, they'll feel better?" She finally concluded, rubbing her tired eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 11:45 am

James chuckled and patted her head "in a way, yes, follow me" James grabbed her hand and started leading her somewhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2014 12:35 pm

Afuu stumble a bit at first, but catching her balance, allows herself to be lead. "Where are we going?" She barely managed through a yawn. No air came in, or out of her mouth. It was just a simulation of the feeling she was having. Completely fake to make her seem more human than she actually is.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:51 pm

James led Afuu to his house "You don't want to sleep outside do you? It'll be cold" he said as he knocked on the door

Ooc: My chatbox Isn't showing up, could you ban me then unban me? It worked for someone else in the past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 4:54 pm

OOC: I can't post right now, but Ema already tried that. >~<' I don't know what else to do!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:18 pm

Afuu wasn't sure what cold was, or why he was hitting that door, but she figured it wasn't something she wanted to be. She wanted to respond, but only managed another yawn, laying her head against the boy, and simply following his lead.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 7:42 pm

Raven, James' older sister, open the door and gave them a sweet smile "Hello James, who's your friend?" She asked
"This is Afuu, she lost her mom and she's getting tired, I was thinking she could spend the night so we can look for her mother in the morning" James said as he led Afuu inside
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Afuu's half lidded eyes had almost fluttered to a close before James said her name. "H-hello..." she barely chimed. She seemed fearful if the stranger, hugging the arm if her rescuer tightly.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 7:31 pm

Raven nodded "Of course she can stay " she said as she led James and Afuu to her room "She could sleep in my room if she's ok with it" "Or sje could just sleep in my room, I was the one who brought her, I don't mind sleeping on the couch or the floor" James said, "who's room would you rather sleep in, Afuu?" Raven asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2014 8:26 pm

Afuu held on tightly to James. "I-I don't want to sleep alone. What if you leave when I close my eyes?" She pleaded, looking up James, and sniffling again. If she could have them, tears would be welling in her eyes for fear of the future. "L-Let me sleep with you..."
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2014 11:41 pm

"Of course you can sleep with me, but just to let you know that neither one of use would leave youl" James said as he led her to his room
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:33 am

Afuu huddles into James' reach in further, like she was trying to merge with him to assure he could never leave. "Y-you mean it..." She asked, still not understanding the concept of lying, and that she was helpless to do anything but accept his word on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 3:51 am

"Of course I mean it" James said with a sweet smile "I always help friends in need", James led Afuu to his room, the color scheme was a variety of grays and some silver, including the bed which had a gray blanket and silver pillows. James sat on the bed and pat the spot next to him "here, youcan sleep on the bed, I'll sleep on the floor." He said
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:28 am

Afuu held tightly onto James in the most pathetic sense of the word vice. She had no intention of letting him go anywhere. "No! I want to sleep with you!" She demanded in the tone of a child throwing a tantrum. Oh wait, she was.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:32 am

James tilted his head "Are you sure? There wont be much room on the bed, it is only meant for one person" he said, James thought it was awkward that a girl that barley knew him wanted to be in the same bed as him, even he thought it would be uncomfortable
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 4:56 am

Afuu gave a furious nod. Something in her felt like letting go of this new companion would be the worst mistake of her life. "Yeah, I'm sure." She chirped, her tone taking a complete 180 spin from where it was moments ago. Space was no matter for her however. The closer she was to James, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesson One. Gravity.   Lesson One. Gravity. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lesson One. Gravity.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: