Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Screenshots requested

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Screenshots requested Empty
PostSubject: Screenshots requested   Screenshots requested Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:55 pm

Last edited by Church on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots requested   Screenshots requested Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:01 pm

I request that you not spread slander about the other site here. I made this site because I wanted to leave that one, not to start a site war. That site is that site and this site is this site and I ask that you respect boundries. I'm not mad, just please don't do it again, thank you.

~Love,
Loli~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots requested   Screenshots requested Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:05 pm

I can change the URL names,

I'm just a bit mad and I know it's a douche move.

Also I was asked for the screenshots so I thought it'd be easier to make a topic

And also, I used screenshots, I did not make any claims other than an immature insult which I didn't think about. That isn't slander.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots requested   Screenshots requested Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:15 pm

I understand. Like I said, not mad!~

Thanks for changing the url names though, I appriciate it. I love that you acknowledged your own mistake, it shows maturity, a very respectable trait. Anyways, that's about it!~<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots requested   Screenshots requested Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Because I started such a shit storm, I'm leaving both sites

Members on both sites don't like what I've done, they don't like that I, as a member, called an Admin out. You can hate me, but this is goodbye before I cause any more shit because I did something I didn't intend on doing...I caused it to come over to here to a degree.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots requested   Screenshots requested Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:06 pm

Honestly I think you both brought up good points, I think an announcement saying that multiple weapon forms are no longer allowed would have done the best. Everything else was just unnecessary hostility originating from both parties. " Do your job. " Is an extremely rude thing to say, especially when you are asking a volunteer to do so alone. Offering to comb through half of them and pm him the ones with multiple forms so that they could be changed would have flown over better than " Do your job, you signed up for this and if you make a decision it is retroactive for the sites history. "
The name of the negotiation game is compromise. If you wanted those things to be looked over so badly then you and some friends assisted by the admins would have worked just fine. I honestly think leaving is a tad harsh. You aren't shunned if you admit your errors. Well it's your choice, never talk to the people again and refuse to associate with them. Or work out a little agreement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots requested   Screenshots requested Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:25 am

You may not understand how I felt fully or what else I was thinking, and I don't blame you for that. Usually the issue, and usually is why there is huge misunderstandings.

For one, everyone has something that bothers them and I've developed a dislike for admins who do not act because a site I find very important to me has that issue, and thus having to deal with it eats at me. Another issue isn't exclusive to one moment, it depends on if the Admin is willing to do what it takes not just dismiss it. Yeah, immature words follow in any argument and continue to muddy the true meaning but the meaning is what matters. I may not express myself in the best way, there is still an issue with him even if my execution is an issue. Even if the backlash made this whole occurrence seem pointless, even if I may have caused only a negative effect it's because I saw an issue and I have learned to persevere and not everything is soft and cuddly.

Also, sometimes people need to be tested because it can bring out a truthful side to how they deal with things and even if I seem like a douche for doing it, I only regret it because of the impact it had on the site. My opinion wasn't agreed with, either that or my execution but I wasn't trying to argue because I felt something needed to be done about that issue, while something did need to be done, I was trying to see the bigger picture. I saw a site that had turmoil, negative feelings about the admins and I felt like as a member that to be part of the community I should care about how an admin acts. But none of that matters when it does more harm than good. First of all, I let it come over to here. That was a big NO. Second of all, it might have caused even more negative feelings about staff, and third of all it caused the demotion of a very loved admin.

It wasn't about me trying to get him to go through all of them, I would help if I had the right to and I was asked (No member has that thought, be honest, they need to be asked), but I did what I felt was right. Now, I take a lot of blame and I did try to apologize which in light of a few things seems to have not been seen. If I pushed and pushed, it was because I wasn't going to back down for good cause. This community isn't the only one that has an issue with staff, a more close community to me has made me this way and if that isn't how things work here, if my ideals are foreign in a way that has caused offense then I feel terrible. I do feel terrible, and more that I feel I contributed to killing a site slowly more than members being mad at me. There are a lot of staffy I've known in the past that did want to be lazy, but knew they had a job. The community comes before the staff, that ideal is very common. If he volunteered, he still signed up for something. That's what that means, to sign up for something and that also means commitment. I was questioning him, testing him, and it gave me an understanding that I will not disclose.

Now that I've told you everything to the best of my ability, I hope you understand more of why it happened. The littlest things can mean a lot because it's like sampling, which may be a bit wrong and inaccurate. Also, some small issues can become big. I feel like my opinion will still be unpopular, maybe make a few others a little angry but don't blame me for truthfulness and melancholy. My reluctance to return only comes from realization that some things never change, and what that is I don't want to disclose.
Back to top Go down
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots requested   Screenshots requested Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:24 am

Well I'm glad that you care. That's the big thing as long as you care about what you say then you need to say it. Somtimes online experiences numb you to this fact with all the stupid peaple out there. We will recover, hopefully when the dust settles we can all be freinds again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Screenshots requested   Screenshots requested Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Screenshots requested
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Insanity-
Jump to: