Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Spencer Hidgefeild

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Spencer Hidgefeild  Empty
PostSubject: Spencer Hidgefeild    Spencer Hidgefeild  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:23 pm

Name: Spencer Hidgefeild
Weapon: If Dead Eyes joins, it's Kataro. If not, then N/A
Appearance: Spencer stands around 6 feet tall with a rather large and athletic build. His skin tone is white, but not overly pale. Weight is around 246 lbs. and his hair is dark brown and shaggy if he's not wearing it in a short, faux hawk haircut. He has a stubble look to his lower jaw where a growing, short beard had started. His clothing consists of a dark grey motorcycle jacket. As for legs and feet, he wears bright blue slim jeans with black, heavy boots usually for working around a garage. A black, tribal wolf tattoo dissipates from the bottom of his spine to the back of his neck, and because of a recent incident, he's got half a metal spinal column and both legs are automail. As well as a metal claw finger ring on his index finger. Looks a lot like this: http://www.yournextjewelry.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Bizarre-Gothic-Pewter-Metal-Punk-Finger-Ring-29-Armor-Claw.jpg

When he's wolfman, he's standing 7'2" and back of his body a snowy white. His underbelly is a deep black. His eyes are the same color--greenish blue, but tend to glow in the dark.
Personality: Personality: Spencer tends to have a hard time controlling his emotions. He's been through unspeakable mental and emotional pain that has led him to the teetering edge of death. Even by his own hands.

Now that he's gotten back on track with what he's doing in life, he's become a lot happier and less depressed all the time. He's actually doing average guy stuff like building cars, playing pranks, and annoying others for the heck of it.

No way in hell does Spencer appreciate harming others. He's put his life at risk just trying to save people from their attacker. Putting others in danger unnecessarily isn't something he can do without feeling unhappy and regretting.
Likes: Spencer takes on a really enormous liking to anything involved with vehicles. Any chance he's given, he'll take one for a spin. Also, he can fix just about anything involved with them.

Speaking to more than just one other person is something he enjoys rather well. It keeps his mind off of anything that's been happening recently and will try to find a large group to speak with if he ever gets the opportunity.

Food. Nuff said. Despite his build, he has a bad habit of eating. Even if he's just eaten a whole Big Mac, he'll ask for more once he sucks the last bite out of it. Spencer will usually go for anything involving chicken or bacon.
Dislikes: Because of having to replace his lower backbone with a metal column that works like one, the center of his back is a weak spot. If you hit it hard enough and enough times, he'll fall over and become paralyzed for a few moments. As a result, he tries to avoid turning his back on people and doesn't like it when people he's uneasy about are standing behind him. (The incident with the metal backbone/legs was an incident in character. I didn't feel the need to put it in the history, but if you need me to, I will.)

History: History: Spencer had his moments. Good and bad. The orphanage he grew up in was one of the lower grade with rules that seemed to never apply to anyone. And to be honest, he'd be the runt of the group. He was weak, used, and bullied both physically and emotionally. Despite the horrible acts inflicted on him, he befriended a younger female with a bad speech problem. As a result, she calls him,"Zarchy" or "Zachary" without the speech issue. Her older brother's name had been the same thing before he was adopted into a foster family. Even she knew the orphanage was a horrible place, but neither of them had anywhere to go.

By the time Spencer'd turned 16, Jean was adopted by a younger couple who seemed passionate about her. The father even carried her on his shoulders to the car, laughed, and told jokes. Spencer's time came to go as well. Although he was taken in by a loving family, he wasn't anywhere close. Staying with all of the hellish kids in the old, run-down orphanage had taken a toll on him mentally, and he tried to avoid the other kid's the family consisted of. He would threaten them and yell at them to leave the room, break things out of anger, and blame horrible things on the other younger siblings.

Over time though, his bipolar activity became less of a problem. Eventually, he was playing ball outside, board games, video games, etc. He slowly built up a little more courage to stand up to somebody else, but it's taken him a long time to approach somebody who's a threat and at least give them a good punch in the face.

Today, he's found two gifts he'd never known he's had. Like the ability to focus a massive amount of strength into his arms for a period of time. Or the more unbelievable fact that he can become a wolfman.
Other: Because he has automail, he isn't as fast nor as agile as he used to be. This affects the chance of dodging an attack or catching up with an enemy. The only good side to it, is that there are no broken bones. An extreme hit or large explosion could destroy them though.
Have you read the rules? Let's-a-go! Soul Resonance!

Last edited by Songbird on Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefeild    Spencer Hidgefeild  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:54 pm

No mechanical legs with infinate running stamina and powerfull kicks... If anything it would be mroe limiting than normal legs. why? This isn't a futuristic RP.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefeild    Spencer Hidgefeild  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:01 pm

Edited. Me and a few others talked about automail in the chatbox. Including some admins. They said it was fine.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefeild    Spencer Hidgefeild  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 8:37 pm

They also said it was far more limited than real limbs. Anyway wtf I posted on this earlier today O.O
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefeild    Spencer Hidgefeild  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:10 pm

That's fine.~ I'll edit it a bit. c:
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefeild    Spencer Hidgefeild  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:35 pm

Well people in Fight or flight often rip their muscles when using their muscles to higher capacities. I'll accept this, but you need to watch that. being strong doesn't mean you can't hurt yourself with that very strength.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefeild    Spencer Hidgefeild  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 9:37 pm

Understood. c:
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefeild    Spencer Hidgefeild  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:56 pm

Oh I forgot to move this. Sorry. I also worded it badly. I meant "i'll accept this" as "this is approved, but" so you could have been using this. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Hidgefeild    Spencer Hidgefeild  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spencer Hidgefeild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Character Creation :: Meisters-
Jump to: