Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:06 am

Ghost's jaw dropped. That had to be the most coolest ability he had heard of so far as far as usefulness. "That's an awesome ability Ra-I mean Ms.Rachel." He corrected himself. GAH now he's stopping using Mr. and Ms. Sheesh he's getting more American by the second.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:12 am

Rachel couldn't hold back a laugh. "You don't need to be so formal with me. If you want to drop it, go ahead." She said, thinking for a moment. She then added something else. "Since you're out a meister and I'm newly returning, what do you say I help you with soul collection?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:16 am

Ghost shook his head. "It's bad enough I'm using your 1st name, I'm still gonna use Ms." He explained, though he knew she would fine this weird. Then she asked the second question. "Like weapon and miester?" He asked making sure he understood.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:22 am

Rachel nodded. "Sure. I'd rather build my own Death Scythe anyways. It gives me a chance to get to know the weapon and it's form beforehand." She explained with a smile, awaiting a response. She realized that it was unusual for a teacher to wield a student full time, but that didn't count as unprofessional, right? Just unconventional.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:25 am

"I don't know...I'm still kinda sore about the last one." He explained. So far, most people he knew, and started to care about, ended up getting hurt. Maybe he should distance himself. Then again, she was a nice person, and it's not like he had a dark aura around him twenty-four seven, right?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:31 am

"Just an option for you to think about. If you don't want to work with me, that's compleately alright. If you do, come visit me at some point." Rachel said, hoping she wasn't bugging him too much. Classes would be starting soon, and there was little chance he'd be here if his first class was a free period. So she'd wrap it up and leave him on a positive note soon.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:36 am

"Okay." He said with a smile. " I'll think about it." He said before his stomach growled loudly. "After I get food though >.<' "he said laughing and embarrassed laugh. He would wait for her to go 1st before he left. Luckily it was lunch break.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 11:40 am

Rachel waved goodbye, making her way back to her room and forgetting the reason she'd left in the first place. Oh well, couldn't have been too important. Besides, students came first anyways.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:01 pm

~later that period~

Ghost walked back down the halls having thought it all through. He walked up to her door and knock to see if she was still there, and to alert her that he was there. He awaited an answer, not even moving an inch until then.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Rachel heard a knock, folding up the papers she was working on and going to the door. She opened the door, greeting whoever may be on the other side with a smile. She took a look at the person, who she quickly recognized from earlier that day. "Hey there Ghost. Something I can help you with?" She asked, standing a bit out of the way in case he wanted to come in.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 1:18 am

Ghost went in when she moved to the side. "I've been thinking about the offer you made....the one about a weapon-meister-partnership....I've thought about it." He said sitting down in a desk. "And....I think it would be worth a try ^-^" He said with a smile spreading across his face.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:50 am

Rachel took a seat on her own desk and kicked her feet a little, kind of surprised to have an answer so soon. A good kind of surprised though. "Great. Then we can get started whenever you're ready." She replied, quite excited to have found a weapon so soon. Even if it was a student.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 2:58 am

"I'm ready when you are." Ghost replied with a smile. Despite his hesitation earlier, he was no pretty eager to have a miester now. As much as he missed the old one, he was ready to move on and become a Death Scythe. Who knows, maybe this one will let him hug her.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:22 am

Rachel gave him a warm look, hopping off the desk and brushing herself off. "Well then, let's see if I can match myself to your wavelength? If that's alright." She asked, hoping their wavelengths weren't too different. Incompatible wavelengths made things ten times harder than they needed to be.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:31 am

Ghost smiled and nodded. " No problem. " He said as he transformed, the tip of the blade stuck in the rock floor by accident. a frozen drop of sweat appearing on the part where the blade of the sword and hilt connect. "Oops....sorry." He apologized before the sweat drop disappeared. "Okay let's do this. I hope this works."
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 3:44 am

Rachel laughed a bit at his worry. "It's alright. That happens sometimes." She said, trying to re-assure him. She walked over and held her hand loosely around the handle, focusing for a moment. After a few moments, she gripped the handle and lifted the blade, hoping it would come easily and painlessly.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:10 am

Ghost smiled at her as she picked him up. There was no pain, and he felt as though his weight didn't exist. "Woah...this is weird." Even with his last miester he didn't feel this light. Some resonance they had... >/////////////.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\< that sounds wrong.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:24 am

Rachel was glad her wavelength was so flexible. She spun the blade upright, examining it for a moment. "Lightweight. That's a good sign. In that case, I'll brush up on my swordsmanship so we can get right to it. Do you know your current soul count?" She questioned, hoping to make mental note.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:40 am

Ghost's frozen sweat drop reappeared on his weapon form. "Well......... zero...." He said embarrassed, laughing nervously. He had failed that last mission, got away, and he was injured. Pretty horrible job. "My first mission didn't go so well...." he said.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:06 am

Rachel giggled a little at his embarrassment. "It's fine. You don't need to worry too much about that. I wasn't expecting you to have too many, anyways." She said, kind of relieved. This gave her a chance to adapt to using him before she went after the witch soul. The next step was achieving resonance.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 5:28 am

Ghost was having mixxed feeling about that. On one hand, he didn't let her down or go to high for her....but...did he really seem that weak? Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 591710172 I mean......he had a good amount of muscle...and he was decent height.... ;~; it's sad how weak he apparently looked.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:44 am

Rachel twirled the blade for a moment, quite satisfied with her choice in weapon at the moment. Plus, to be able to have such an easy link so soon after meeting? It would make resonance easier. Maybe they'd reach a level two resonance one day? No, she was getting ahead of herself. That was a long way off.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2014 9:36 am

Ghost, now finally over his miniature depression, he cleared his throat. "So...ummmmm....what now?" He asked. He had only had one miester and it wasn't for that long, so he was unsure what he was supposed to do. Do they practice resonance? Maybe she practices using a sword, and he practice his ice powers? Or do they just go their separate ways and meet up again later?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2014 4:21 am

Rachel thought a moment. They probably shouldn't resonate here. They'd probably break something if they actually managed to resonate right. "Well, there's a few choices now. We could meet up outside the school later and I can look for someone to spar us, or there's always the option of going straight to working up a resonance. Again, I'd say we do that outside though." She replied, holding the blade out in front of her so he could transform.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2014 12:42 pm

"hmmmmmmmmmmm...." Ghost thought for a bit, then smiled. "Let's do sparing, it sounds like fun." He said seeming eager to spar. "Maybe we can spar with another teacher." He suggested, still seeming energetic, once again shifting weight from his toes to his heels like his new partner, Rachel.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 10:15 am

There had to be a teacher around that'd take up the challenge, right? "Alright. I'll see what I can find. Maybe one of the teachers will go a round or two after classes?" She implied, deciding to ask a few in the nearby rooms. It wasn't a problem for two teachers to fight on a school ground, was it? Eh, guess they'd find out.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2014 1:19 pm

Sasori stayed in his class room, getting ready for his class in about an hour. He had a few human sized golems helping clean up the mess that was made by two students that had started a fight. He sighed, wondering if he was like this as a teen. He looked down at his schedule, the next class was the two star miesters who had requested more training. "Please be more mature than my students." He asked, hoping that he didn't have to break up another fight, especially with two star miesters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?   Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rachel and Ghost Meet. Will he get a new miester?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2