Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Resignment

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Resignment Empty
PostSubject: Resignment   Resignment Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 2:34 pm

I'm sure most of you have heard about the falling out we had in the cb recently, and I'd like to go public with my resigning from the website. I will no longer be coming to this site, roleplaying or chatting. I would like to apologize for leaving, but I can't stay here when I got complete disrespect and called names for a reasonable request. I will not spend any more time or effort in this website, as I'm going back to SERP. I'll miss quite a few of you, but I have most of the people I truly liked seeing and talking to over there. Paz, if you decided to go back to that website, then I would be perfectly content with things ^^ I hate doing this, I really do, but I can't be somewhere like this anymore. Ema, please take me off the staff list. Bye, guys. I love you and I wish things could be different, but like I said, it just can't happen. Good luck with the site.
Back to top Go down

Resignment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Rules And Information :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: