Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Two girls, one cup!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Two girls, one cup! Empty
PostSubject: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:51 am

Lily and Lucy had arived in Death City not long ago. They had checked in at the DWMA and dropped off their stuff. After awhile they decided to take a walk. A few hours later, they had found themselves losrthemselves lost. It wasn't a surprise, since the town was new and Lily had a terrible sense of direction. They were now begining a debate about what to do.

"We should probably ask around and see if anyone can point us to the DWMA. We can find our way home from there." Lily said, sighing and gazing around the street.

Lucy quickly shook her head and responded a quiet "No...", not really wanting to talk to strangers right now. What if the accidentally talked to some creep? No thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:03 am

Hazel was walking around town, kind of covering her arms. It had been about a month since she lost her weapon and girlfriend, and she still feeling the toll of it. Emotionally, at least. Though, a week ago, she finally worked up the nerve to go as the official witch meister of the DWMA. She even sported a new clothing style to help cope with it. The skirt could be a bit bigger, but that's not the most important thing.

At any rate, Hazel was just wandering around town, lost in her own thoughts. Maybe she'd go to the grocery store, pick up some things and bake some cookies or whatever. She wouldn't keep them, but she'd find someone who would be happy to eat them. Maybe the two little girls arguing with themselves. Don't think-Wait.... Hazel stopped by them, looking down.

Hazel: I'm sorry, could you repeat what you said red ribbons?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:13 am

Lily looked over at Hazel, and Lucy immediately shuffled behind Lily. Lily took a moment to examine Hazel, then smiled. "Sire thing. I wanted to ask for directions to the school. We could find our way home from there easily. Would you happen to know the way?" She happily responded, rocking back and forth on her heels.

Lucy wanted no part of this. She whispered in Lily's ear, causing Lily to react with a nod. Looking satisfied with this nod, Lucy walked over and plucked a plastic cup off the curb, dusting it off and returning behind Lily for the time being. She didn't look to comfortable right now, seeing as she was fidgeting a bit and watching the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:20 am

Hazel: Alright, I can show you where the school is.

This was so going to be a bad idea for Hazel. Kids were not her field in experts, and now she was going to take the two of them to the school. But, might as well. Maybe she'll end up finding a weapon or something for herself. Or a meister who wants her soul. One of the two. At any rate, Hazel motioned for them to follow, leaving her arms droop as she did.

Hazel: So, talkative girl, what's with the cup?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 am

The two walked along behind Hazel, Lily hopping a bit with each step. "Well, I trust you, but my sister doesn't. She wants to throw the cup. If it lands on the rim, we stay. If it lands on the bottom, we run. If if it lands on the side, we'll still stay. I think that's fair, right?" Lily answered, nudging Lucy.

Lucy didn't seem too happy that Lily told her the plan. What if they were gunna run and the person really couldn't be trusted? Now they knew to stop them. Oh well, too late now. Lucy sighed and tossed the cup in front of them as they walked, eyeing it carefully. She was hoping they'd run. They could get home on their own, right?
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:37 am

Hazel: Like a coin. One is really trusting of others they just met, and the other doesn't trust anyone they meet. Well, No matter where the cup lands, I'm just going to keep on walking this way then. Follow me or not.

Kind of weird how those two were opposites. Was it usual for twins to be complete opposites of each other? Eh, doesn't matter to Hazel, if they ran, they ran. Who was she to stop them.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:47 am

Lily did a quick victorious air pump as the cup landed on it's side and rolled a little. "I win, we get to make a new friend~!" She cheered, looking to Hazel. "So what's your name? I'm Lily Hersh, and this is my sister Lucy." She asked, almost skipping now.

Lucy, realizing how rigged that toss was, just kinda sank further behind Lily and kept a close eye on Hazel. Why had she even thought to do that? Who ever heard of a cup landing on the bottom outside? The wind would knock it over anyways. That was a terrible choice on her part.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:57 am

Hazel: Hazel Arlnest. Meister at the school.

She winced a bit as they passed the grocery store. So, that idea was definitely a no no. Though, it seemed to Hazel that Lucy was a bit less then just untrusting of others. She could feel Lucy watching her, like she was some caged animal that could go wrong and berserk at any given moment. Ironically, it was kind of fitting, since Hazel was a witch. Didn't make Hazel feel better, but, it was true.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:21 pm

"Hazel? I like that name, it's pretty. Since you're a meister, what kinda weapon do you use? We're both traiined with single edged blades." Lily said, already filing information on Hazel in her head. In her mind, Lily was already trying to pick a meister. She knew Lucy didn't like Hazel, but that was just because Lucy took time to warm up to people. At least, that's what Lily had seen.

Lucy on the other hand, had no interest in a meister. Lily was the only meister she needed, even if it limited her abilities as a weapon. Besides, how hard could it be to kill someone like a kishin egg? They're crazy, right? So they probably aren't thinking straight.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:33 pm

Hazel: My training consisted of swords, scythes, and several hand to hand combat styles, though I usually stick to boxing. As of right now, though, I don't have a weapon.

It was a bit embarrassing for her to admit it, but it was the truth. And given that she found her last partner by accident, she had a hard time believing that she would be able to find another weapon.

Hazel: What about you two then?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:07 pm

Lily nudged Lucy lightly, holding her right hand up to her side. "We're both trained in single edged swords, like I said. Right, Lucy~?" She replied, seeming to be waiting for for something. She was still quite happy to have someone new to talk to. It was nice.

Lucy reluctantly nodded, then glowed with a blue aura, then burst into a light and took her weapon form, upside down, in Lily's hand. She didn't bother to reflect in the blade. There was no need for that. She'd just wait it out.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:34 pm

Hazel: Okay, to be perfectly fair, when people say they are trained in single edged swords, they aren't also weapons. And since you are both siblings, I'm assuming you both are weapons. You two should find a meister, though, if you want to be death scythes. Granted, there are some kishin eggs that are easy to beat, but not all of them are insane with madness. Besides, witches won't fall for these things that easily, so you will be at a serious disadvantage. But if you two want to, that's fine by me.

Yeah, she was considering being there meister. It would be really awesome to charge at a kishin duel wielding swords like them, and she could easily learn how to. Plus, if needed, she could fight without them and they could use each other.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:04 pm

Lily took in every word Hazel said. She knew Hazel was right. In fact, she had told Lucy very similar things before. "That's what I said, but Lucy thinks we can do it on our own. I can't pick a meister alone though." She replied with a sigh. Whatever though. At least they got to the DWMA. That was further than she ever expected to get. She'd take it.

Lucy transformed back, landing behind Lily and whispered something to her. She then moved back again and glanced down at the ground quietly. Talking wasn't her best skill. Actually, she really sucked at it. So instead, she'd let Lily do it. Lily was always pretty good with words.

Lily spoke again. "Lucy wants to know if you've ever actually met a witch, or if you're guessing."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Hazel: Yes, I have. Witch meister Agatha Hazel Arlnest, here. And given some of the other witches I have met, yeah, you will probably need a meister. Now, not all witches are bad, and given that I am with the DWMA, I hope you two will see this as well. Or at least that I'm not going to murder you. At any rate, here's the school. If you two ever decide on a meister, give me call.

She handed a card with her name and address to Lily, then took a bow.

Hazel: And if you have any other questions, tell me now, because I have some baking to do at home.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:37 pm

Lily took the card, looking at it excitedly. "Witch meister? That's so cool! What kind of magic do you use? Is it strong? Oh! Wait! Can you fly?!? That'd be so amazing!" Lily blurted out, bombarding Hazel with questions. She'd never met a witch before. She was curious.

Lucy reacted a bit diferently. Not in a bad way, but not necessarily good either. She gave Hazel another look over, a slightly curious face. Witch, huh? That was kinda interesting. Maybe she had a useful spell. She didn't seem too dangerous. Though, you never could be too sure.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:51 pm

Hazel: Glad you are happy about it, Lily. I can, in fact, fly. My magic abilities are ice, with some snow in there. I can create ice weapons and armor, though they take a bit to make. I can make snow tornadoes and ice tornadoes, but I can't really create snow and or ice for that yet. And I can make snow owls. The biggest one is around ten feet, I can make it fly around, but I can't actually move around myself when the thing is out. And I can make snow cones, though it's not very effective for fighting.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Lily grinned eagerly. This was great! "We've never actually met a witch. Can we see something? Just a small spell or a snowball or something?" She asked, ready to be amazed.

Lucy immediately became alert and lightly tugged at Lily, trying to pull her away.How dis they know she wasn't gunna blast them or something. Not happening.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:13 pm

Hazel nodded, then closed her eyes. She pulled out a paper cone, then made a snow cone from it. She made a second one, then dug in her nifty little bag, pulling out food flavorings. Hazel splashed one with cherry and the other with blueberry, then gave the each of them their respected colors of snow cone.

Hazel: Here you go, girls. Hope you enjoy your treats.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 4:58 pm

Both the girls took the cones, Lucy a bit more reluctant than Lily. "That's so cool. I wish I could make snow cones!~" Lily cooed, starting to become a bit of a fangirl for Hazel's powers. How could you not though? I mean... It made snowcones and weapons! Ok, so she hadn't SEEN the weapon part yet, but she believed Hazel.

Meanwhile, Lucy took a small sniff of the snow cone. It didn't smell poisoned or anything, so she took a small bite. It seemed alright. Maybe Hazel really was alright...? She'd keep an eye on Hazel a little longer to be sure... Starting when she finished this snowcone. It was sweet. She liked sweet.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 5:34 pm

Hazel nodded, putting her hands behind her head. Seemed like blue was starting to get used to her, at the least, but she was pretty sure there was some dis-trust toward Hazel still. It was kind of obvious, given that Hazel doesn't look like the friendliest person in the world. And these two have known each other for a while. Which means they know how to wield each other. Though....

Hazel: So, how do you two fight then. And I mean tactics, I know you two use each other already.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:59 pm

Lily took a minute to think. "Well..." She began, "I'm a little fas-" Lily would have continued, had Lucy not shoved a hand over her mouth. Lily seemed less than pleased with what Lucy whispered in her ear before letting go. "Fine, guess I'm not allowed to talk about tactics. Lucy thinks if I tell anyone, they may use it against us." She said, rolling her eyes.

Lucy seemed quite pleased in protecting their strategy, smiling now. In her mind, she may have just saved their lives. In Lily's mind, she was just paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:21 pm

Hazel: She does have a point. I don't plan on fighting you guys anytime soon, but she does have a point. That being said, Lucy, you should learn to trust some people. As a meister of the same school, it would be nice to know your fighting strategies. Listen, Lucy, I know it's hard to trust people at times, but, sometimes you just have to trust others you have just met. Not me, though, since we aren't in a dire situation or anything.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 1:37 am

Lily was happy to hear this from someone else. It made her feel warm to know she wasn't just too open about things. "Thank you! See? Lucy you're worrying too much. Hazel is nice." Lily cooed, pretty content.

Lucy just crossed her arms and finished her snowcone, scooting behind Lily to hide her frustration. Lily didn't get it. If everyone know their tactics then they'd become predictable. That wouldn't be any good.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:39 am

Hazel: Alright, I'll just leave it at that then.

She stretched her arms out a bit, putting them behind her head. Not really much to do now, then. So, she'll probably go back to getting food or something. Or a coffee, that would be really nice right now, to.

Hazel: So, you want me to come with you guys then? Well, I think that's for more for you, Lucy, since Lily will say yes anyway.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:20 pm

Hazel was right, Lily would have instantly said yes. So, she'd leave this answer to Lucy. She was pretty sure she knew what was coming, but who knows? Lucy surprises her sometimes.

Lucy took a moment to process this. She had every ability to grab Lily's arm and go home right now. Then again, Hazel hadn't really been mean in any way... And Lily liked her... It couldn't hurt to walk with her a little more... For Lily's sake, of course. She sighed, rolled her eyes, and motioned for Hazel to follow.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2014 10:51 pm

Hazel gave a small nod, then started following the two of them. She must have been doing something right, if she wasn't left behind. So, that's always good, isn't it? Maybe....For now, she's just going to trot along behind them, whistling to herself. Moonlight Sonata, to be exact. Her dad played it from time to time, and it got into her head. Not the whole thing, just some parts from it.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:01 am

Lily giggled, begining to walk back to back with Lucy. They had linked hands and Lucy was guiding. "That's a pretty song. What is it?" Lily asked, smiling at Hazel with a curious look in her eyes.

Lucy continued to silently lead Lily and Hazel home. It wasn't too far, but it seemed like they'd been walking forever already. Lucy hated being outside. It sucked.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Hazel stopped whistling, putting her hands behind her back, linking them together.

Hazel: Moonlight Sonata, but Beethoven. My dad played it all the time when I was younger, it was his favorite song to play. I don't remember all of it, but I remember some of the more melodic parts of it.

She then continued to whistle, playing the parts in her head as she did.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 11:34 am

Lily listened to the pieces of the tune, closing her eyes and taking it in. She almost knocked her sister over when they came to a sudden, and unannounced, stop in front of a small apartment complex. It looked like one of the cheaper ones, and it really was to be honest.

Lucy wasted no time in catching herself, preventing both girls from falling on the pavement. "Here..." Lucy said, pulling Lily towards the building. She didn't seem super pleased when Lily motioned for Hazel to come inside, but she didn't seem too mad about it either.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2014 8:50 pm

And then Hazel pulled one of the stupidest stunts of her life. As Lucy said here, she started to come out of her trance. Her mind was still a bit of a trance, thinking about her music to pay any attention. Hazel smacked her foot up against the curb, then fell forward.

Hazel: OhGodfuckaduck!

She then gave the ground a big hug....With her face. Also, the ground was not wanting that hug, so it made it hurt.....Badly...At least, she thought it did. Cause it really fucking hurt.

Hazel rolled onto her back, trying to figure out what just happened. She could feel blood oozing down her head, and her nose really hurt. Brushing her hands on her skirt and shirt. Shirt not red, that's good.....Yeah, just gonna sit up now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two girls, one cup!   Two girls, one cup! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Two girls, one cup!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: