Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:55 pm

Akari frowned at him, shaking her head. "I'm very glad you didn't have one with Leo. I don't know what I'd do without him," she said with a small smile that quickly vanished into a frown. "Do... you think that he'd leave me if something like that happened? If I got pregnant at one point? Because... I don't think he'd do it, but it still makes me very nervous..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:46 am

Bruce: Interesting question. If it was with someone else, I don't think Leo would leave you. And if it was him, he still wouldn't leave. I would be incredible pissed and disappointed in both of you and will probably come down to Death City to personally yell at the both of you myself. Well, there will be more then yelling for sure, but that's not what matters. I don't think you will have to worry about that, Akari. Just don't let it get that far.

He took a sip of his tea, having a chuckle to himself. Always amusing having his son's weapon wanting to have sex with his son. It's a warm and fuzzy feeling.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 10:52 am

Akari sighed through her nose and took another sip of her tea, looking down. "I wasn't saying that I was going to let it get that far on purpose... it was an accident last time, so I guess I was just preparing for it. Not to say that I don't want that..." She got a bit flustered, cheeks turning bright red. "But I really hope it doesn't happen again. I'm afraid that he'll leave, and you'll make me get rid of it or something, because you're a doctor," she mumbled, finishing her tea and getting up to go put her cup in the sink, heart pounding. She honestly wasn't sure what to say that would make that statement better, so she kept her mouth shut in humiliation.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:08 am

Bruce: See, that's the thing, Akari, that won't happen. As your doctor, or, any doctor actually, the most I can do is ask if you want to get rid of it. Your parents aren't here to force you to get rid of it, so that means that the soul person to decide what would happen to the baby is you, and no one else. Now, that doesn't mean you can't go around and ask for advice. As a doctor, I have none, as a father, I think if it does come down to it, it depends. I once had a friend get rid of her baby to save her own life. Not that she was selfish, but if she kept the baby, they both would have died anyway, so she just got the abortion. It was hard for her, but she had another. Don't think it ever filled the void of her first child, but every kid is unique. So, take that as you will, dear. Especially since you are not just a student, but a weapon as well.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:17 am

Akari nodded slowly and brushed her hands across her eyes to rid them of tears that were threatening to appear. She sighed and hugged herself tight. "I know. But if I ever have another baby, then I'll keep it, even if it kills me, because I'd rather die than end an innocent life again," she said quietly, heading back to Leo's room to curl up in bed with him again, burrowing her nose into his side as she curled close, feeling tears burn her eyes again. She cursed herself inwardly and sniffled as tears ran down her cheeks, feeling weak. She hated that so much. She pulled her head away just a bit so that she didn't get Leo's shirt wet, closing her eyes tightly. She couldn't even stand the thought of killing another baby, even if Bruce recommended it or not.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:25 am

Leo was awake as she got back in the bed and curled up. After a bit of sniffling, Leo grabbed her by the shirt, pulling her closer. He placed her head on his chest, then gave her a hug, patting her back. He didn't think it was really needed to say anything at the moment, and just let Akari vent out her feelings on him. He didn't care that she was getting his shirt wet, it was just a shirt, he can get it clean later on anyway. For now, it was just time for Leo to comfort the weapon on his chest.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:32 am

Akari buried her face into her Meister's chest, tears running down her cheeks and staining his shirt. She cried like that for several minutes, unable to stop herself. She even sobbed a few times, her throat quickly becoming raw from that. After a few moments, she pulled her head back and wiped her eyes and nose on her sleeve, her eyes puffy from crying. "I'm sorry," she whispered, sitting half on his lap and half to the side. "I was just thinking about stupid things that I shouldn't." She closed her eyes and wiped them again with her palms, hiccupping softly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:44 am

Leo smiled a bit, patting her on the leg, as he was not going to sit up. Although, it would be hard to anyway with Akari just sitting on him like that, so it was probably going to mean nothing else to him anyway if he tried to sit up.

Leo: It's alright Akari. Sometimes it's good to vent out your feelings like this, helps relaxes you in the long run instead of keeping it stored up inside you. Probably get's rid of a nasty feeling in your gut as well, doesn't it. Why don't you just relax for a bit, Kari? Maybe that will help you calm down a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 11:51 am

Akari nodded and closed her eyes, laying back down with her head on his shoulder. "I think relaxing would be a good idea. I really am sorry, though," she whispered, entangling her leg underneath his. "I love you..." she mumbled, face turning blood red as she tried to let him know how she felt once more. She thought that affection was important, so she might as well. Even if they weren't officially a couple, she figured it was a good idea for him to at least know. She even braved up enough to lean over and kiss his cheek sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:02 pm

Leo held her close to, blushing as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. So, Leo had to return the favor, kissing Kari on her forehead, smiling down at her.

Leo: I love you to, Kari.

Leo was glad that he could muster up the courage to kiss her back, made him feel fantastic. Not sleepy, though, but with the adrenaline in him, he really couldn't be that sleepy. So, he just snuggled closer to her, letting the day go on without a care in the world.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 pm

The next day, Akari was bathing in the hotel room. She was tired still, and sore from where he'd hit her, but she was feeling better. She curled up in the hot water, her small body relaxing. She finished washing and got to her feet, stopping to look at herself in the mirror, looking slightly disgusted at the black tattoos on her stomach. She didn't lock the door, and she hoped that Leo didn't walk in, but that was the last thing in her mind at the moment. She just stared at her tattoos, looking disgusted and bothered by them. She hated them, truthfully she did, especially the one she'd put there herself. She sighed, messing with her hair and continuing to look at her body.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:41 pm

Leo was laying on the bed, thinking to himself. Nothing important, really, just, what they should do today. He was thinking that they should go and do some jet skiing, cause he wanted to do something a bit thrilling. Though, he wasn't sure if Akari was up to it.....Oh, duh. They'll just go to the fair then. It would be a 40 minute drive to it, but hey, Leo was fine with that. So, he walked over to the bathroom door, leaning on the wall next to it.

Leo: Hey Akari, I was thinking that today, we can go to a fair and just hang out. Take our minds off of things and just have fun. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 12:58 pm

Akari looked at the direction his voice was coming from and smiled a bit. She put on a t-shirt that she'd stolen from him and some underwear before heading out of the bathroom to go find her own shorts. "That sounds great! Can we get a lot of food and ride the scary rides?" she asked him, sliding on a pair of white shorts and grabbing a hairbrush to rake through her hair. She looked over at him, her amber eyes inquisitive and excited. "I haven't been to one in years."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:25 pm

Leo turned away as she slipped on her shorts, but laughed at her enthusiasm.

Leo: Of course we can, Akari. Though, we are not going to do it in that order. I don't know about you, but I would rather not puke on myself or you during a ride because we decided we needed to eat a mountain of cheese burgers. At any rate, let me take a shower, then we can head out.

He grabbed a change of clothes, then got in the shower, closing, but not locking, the door.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 1:56 pm

Akari made a face. "You would puke if you ate before you got on a ride?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and heading to her bedroom to put on some makeup - a rare thing for her - and make sure she looked at least minorly nice. She wanted to look good for him, so that people might get the feeling they were together and reduce the risk of prettier girls looking at him and trying to flirt.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 2:56 pm

Leo finished his shower, drying off, and put on his clothing. He wrapped his scarf around his neck, then put on his gloves, ready for the day. He brushed his teeth, skipped coming his hair, then headed out of the bathroom. He grabbed his dagger, putting it on his belt, then hiding it under his shirt.

Leo: Alright, I'm good. Whenever you are ready, we can head out to the bus stop and head out to the fair. As to your question, only if it is a fast moving ride, like a roller coaster.

He put his notebook and brown book into his pockets, as well as his wallet and cellphone.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:07 pm

Akari finished putting on her makeup and walked over to him with a bright smile. "Aw. That's kind of sad," she remarked, picking up her bag and trotting outside to wait on the bus, looking back at him. "But that's okay... I guess we can wait. I am kind of hungry, though," she remarked, patting her stomach and waiting on him to catch up with her. She was really excited about the trip
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Leo nodded, then left. He went into a gas station close by, picking up two doughnuts, then coming back and giving one to Akari.

Leo: Got you glazed, since I didn't know what you liked for your doughnuts.

He snacked on his until the bus came, then got on, sitting in the middle with Akari. He pulled out his fairy tale book, reading some of the stories with happier endings out loud, in case a certain young girl near him just happened to be listening as he just so happen to read out loud.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:24 pm

Akari grinned and ate the donut happily, sitting beside him and listening to his stories all the way to the amusement park. She bounced in her seat excitedly, grinning and waiting until the bus pulled to a stop to get out. "I'm so excited! Let's go ride the big ones!" she urged, grabbing his wrist to pull him into the park and get the tickets before rushing to the first huge ride she saw - something called The Destroyer - and it was a large roller coaster with several loops and a tunnel of pitch dark that it would rush through. She was extremely excited for it.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:39 pm

Leo was thankful for the small doughnut he ate, then paid for the tickets. He headed to the Destroyer, walking with his hands in his pockets. They got in the line of the roller coaster, and waited for about 4 minutes before getting on it. After the roller coaster ends, Leo stumbled out, laughing a bit. It had been a while since he has been on one, and those two minutes really sent a thrill through Leo.

Leo: Wow, that was great, let's do that again.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 3:53 pm

Several hours of roller coasters and walking later, Akari sat down at a table with a large chicken leg and slushy. She leaned back in her seat, her shirt coming up slightly in the front to reveal a tiny bit of the black tattoos underneath without her knowing as she took another bite of the chicken. She'd been having so much fun, and was so happy to be out there. She'd had a huge grin on her face almost the entire time, and had made sure to give Leo a kiss on the cheek, making sure she had cotton candy on her lips once she did. She smiled at him now, her lips still blue-tinted as she took a drink of the slushy.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 10:32 am

Leo also had a great time so far that day. Besides all of the usual fun, it was really great for Leo to see Akari so cheerful, with her grinning madly as she drunk her slushy. Leo sipped his red slushy happily as he waited to get another bite of his corn dog. As she smiled, Leo thought back to the kiss she planted on him, and decided that so far, today was a win, especially since Akari was happy enough to kiss in a public place. He did, however, point at Akari's stomach, then motioned for her to pull her shirt down before anyone else saw them. After that, he set his slushy down.

Leo: So, what ride shall we go on next then?
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:19 pm

Akari looked a bit surprised when he pointed to her stomach and blushed very darkly as she pulled her shirt down to cover the blackness. She hadn't even shown them to Leo yet, so for him to see on accident was humiliating. She continued to blush as she put her slushy down on the table. "I'm going to the bathroom first," she mumbled, heading into the nearest restroom and locking the door behind her. She pulled up her shirt and looked at the marks, then dug her fingernails into her skin over them, finding a bit of comfort in the feeling of the sharp pain.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Leo leaned back in his chair, waiting for Akari to come back out. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to call out her tattoos showing themselves to the world, but he had to. Or, at least he felt like he did. It was probably better if he pointed it out to her rather then a stranger, or, he thought it was better. With Akari, it could probably go either way, to be honest. But, for now, it was best to just wait for her to finish.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 12:56 pm

Akari pulled her shirt down again, cringing when a bit of blood showed on the front. Oh well. She doubted he would notice. She yawned and walked out of the bathroom and went to pick up her slushy to take another sip. "So... what ride do you want to go to?" she asked, tilting her head to the side and not meeting his eyes, feeling slightly ashamed.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:50 pm

Leo pondered why she wasn't looking at his eyes. It was weird, was she hiding something? He walked next to her, patting her shoulder with a smile while sniffing the air. Feint smell of blood. Probably injured herself somehow in the bathroom. Probably to forget about the bad thoughts with her tattoos. Whoops, his bad. For now, just ignore it and have fun.

Leo: Now, I believe that I was the one that asked you what ride we should go on next first. Am I not correct?
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2014 11:54 pm

Akari looked away again and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't really care. I'm kind of cold," she said softly, even though it was about ninety degrees outside. She wasn't truly cold, but she had chills. She was tired of being out, and she wanted sleep, but she didn't want to ruin Leo's fun. "Please, Leo, can you pick for me? I don't want to choose another. Please?" she asked, hoping that was sweet and pleasant sounding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?   Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Florida! The land of salty seas, ocean breezes, and bad family reunions?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4