Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Infirmary

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:27 am

Evan hadn't left the side of his hospital bed since they got there, after he'd jumped in front of her to block an incoming attack. She'd brought whatever he needed to him, and had even slept right beside the bed in the chair. She was determined to make him comfortable - after all, he was the only thing that kept her from being in that position herself, and she knew she would want someone to be beside her if she were hurt. So, there she stayed. She currently had her head down on the bed, sleeping quietly.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:37 am

Ghost slept in the bed, for once no smile on his face. His vital signs we okay, but he was still in pain. As he went to roll over he tensed up in pain, and woke up with a start. He looked at Evan and sighed. She didn't have to be here. He reached to wake her but then realized that she may want to be asleep. He still owed her, so he had to let her sleep. So he layd back down, fringing sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 12:57 am

Evan jumped a bit when she felt the bed move as Ghost rolled over. She looked up with tired eyes and then smiled a bit when she saw he was faking sleep. "Ghost," she called gently. "Are you okay? Did I wake you up or hurt you?" She was using a very rare tone - almost... protective, and definitely very light and sweet.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 1:07 am

Ghost sighed when he woke her and sat up, grunting in pain, but still sitting up, pretending you didn't hurt. Then she used a tone she hadn't used with him before. "I'm fine, I'm fine, the wound is acting up." He said then frowned. "I'm sorry to have woken you, I didn't mean to interrupt your sleep." He said sadly. Wait to go Ghost, you woke her up, some greatful person you are.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 8:53 pm

Evan rolled her eyes. "You're apologizing for waking me up?" she asked in confusion. "Seriously? I should be the one sorry. You're only here right now because you jumped in front of that attack to protect me," she murmured, looking down with a small sigh. She hated being a burden, and right now, that was exactly what she felt like.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:25 pm

"Why are you sorry?" he asked equally confused. "You're okay. I don't see why you're upset." he said not understanding how he felt. She was in one piece, they had finished the mission, and he was okay in his eyes. His head was tilted to the side in confusion staring at her.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:26 pm

Evan sighed deeply and shook her head. "I'm sorry you got hurt just because of me... it sucks to think that I caused someone else pain," she whispered in grief, quickly chasing tears away and offering him a small smile. "Are you feeling okay? Do you need anything?" she asked worriedly, frowning in concern.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:45 pm

Ghost listened as she apologized, and gain a look of discovery. "OH THAT'S WHY YOUR SORRY! Forget about it! I owed you anyways. Besides I hate to see pretty girls like this." He said, accidentally flirting. Then she got worried, which touched him. "I'm fine I'm fine, don't worry....by the way why are you here anyways?" He asked confused.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Evan shook her head. "You didn't owe me getting yourself hurt," she told him quietly, smiling just a bit as she rested her head on the bed. "I'm here because you're here. You're my partner, so I have to be there for you," she said quietly, smiling warmly and not responding to his flirting at all.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 11:57 pm

Ghost got frantic suddenly not wanting to be a burden to her, speaking in a worried, fast pace voice. " You are! I'm sorry! You don't have to be here, I mean you can be here if you want to but I don't want you to- NOT that I don't like you company it's just that." He stopped and calmed down going back to his cool and happy persona. "You don't need to be here go out and enjoy yourself."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:50 pm

Evan rolled her eyes when he tried to speak and shook her head. "Look, Ghost, I'm here because I want to be. There isn't another reason, so I'm staying right here. Unless you don't want me to be here. Then I guess I'll leave, because I can see if you didn't like me anymore. I'm really just a burden to you."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 4:59 pm

"What, no no no no no no! I just don't want you to spend your time here worrying about me when you could be enjoying yourself." He explained. "You're nor a burden at all, and why would I dislike you?" He said confused again. She took him off the streets, put him a home, a strange one mind you, but home. Plus she fed him KING'S FOOD...well what he considered king's food. How could he dislike her.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:02 pm

"I am enjoying myself," Evan chuckled, smiling a bit as she watched him with gentle blue eyes. "I was worried about you, and I feel better when I'm here, so is it okay for me to stay with you?" she asked, frowning and tipping her head to the side. She didn't want to stay if he didn't want her there.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 8:31 pm

Ghost sighed, but smiled. "If you honestly rather be here than I am perfect with it." He said almost hugging her than stoping. "sorry...so....ignoring being here how are you?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:15 pm

Evan pulled away when he tried to hug her, and smiled a bit at him. "I'd rather be here. And me?" She laughed for a few moments, shaking her head. "Please. I'm fine. I'm the one who's not in a hospital bed. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:26 pm

Ghost bowed apologetically thought it obviously hurt him. "Sorry for trying to hug you again." He said. "If you don't mind me asking, why don't you like hugging?" He asked curiously. "I'm having a hard time figuring out why someone would have a problem with someone huggin them to show they care."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Evan shrugged her shoulders. "I just don't like it. I can't help it. I try," she said, wrapping her arms around herself and looking at him with a small smile. "I'm sorry," she told him, making a face. "But are you okay? How are you feeling?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:00 pm

"So far so good." He said looking down at his wrappings. He was shirtless, only having wrappings on his top half and kind missed his shirt...but it needed to be patched so he had to wait. Along his abs he had a long big scar. He rubbed the new wound which made it hurt worse, as shown on his face. "Ignoring my shirt I'm fine." He said. "Well I asked you a question, wanna ask something back?"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Evan smiled, finding herself ogling over his abs for a second before forcing herself to look away. Then she nodded. "Yes. You act so weird around my house. Why is that? You act like it's such an honor to be served canned soup, and you didn't know what a bathroom was, and things like that," she said, frowning deeply in concern.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:48 pm

"That stuff....well where I lived we didn't have stuff like that." He said, until he realized he was being extremely vague. "I used to live in the ghetto." He said in a calm nonchalant voice. "That's were I got my nickname, 'Ghost'." He said revealing that wasn't his actual name. (DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN XD) "There we didn't have stuff like you all have, also wasn't as peaceful either." He said.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 11:51 am

Evan nodded slowly and frowned deeply. "You didn't have bathrooms in the ghetto?" she asked in confusion. "What did you bathe in?" Then she realized he had just told her that Ghost wasn't his real name. "What's your real name, then?" she asked, knitting her eyebrows up.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:04 pm

Ghost was sorta taken back by all of the questions at once putting his hands up signalling for her to stop. "Woah woah woah, slow down." He said. "Now then, first of all no we did not have bathrooms. Yes I know what a bath is. Now for the third....well....I've seem to forgotten." He said rubbing his head nervously.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:31 pm

Evan nodded with a small smile. "Sorry, sorry. I'm confused, though. And why do you think canned soup is king's food?" she asked, not saying anything on the fact he couldn't remember his name. That wasn't any of her business anyway.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 12:47 pm

"It's okay. Well I didn't get that much....I mostly ate out of trash bins. So I didn't get that much...occasionally I got that and on rare occasions I got ramen, which I love." He said explaining his food. "Anything else confuse you? Anything at all?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:38 pm

Evan shrugged her shoulders. "Well, I happen to be a wonderful ramen noodle chef. So I'll make some for you every day if you want," she said with a grin. When he asked if anything else confused her, she shook her head. "Nothing that I can think of. Do you want to ask me anything?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:28 pm

Ghost bowed thankfully. "Thanks alot Ms.Evan." He said, bowing though it physically hurt him to do so. Then she asked if there was anything he wanted to ask. After a few seconds he spoke. "Not really, you answered my other question. "So....anything you wanna do?"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:31 pm

Evan smiled gently at him. "All I want is for you to take it easy. I don't want you to end up damaging my Weapon, okay? If you did that, who would protect me?" she asked, reaching out to ruffle his white hair in an almost affectionate way.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 1:39 pm

Ghost laughed in a cute way, this sorta reminding him of his mom. Then he remembered his family how his brother would tease him by calling him Rika, which led to him remembering his real name. His face lit up with discovery and smiled. "I just remembered my name!" He said happily. "My real name is Riku!" He finished seeming proud of remembering.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 2:25 pm

Evan smiled slightly and shook her head. "I like that name," she said softly, leaning back in her chair. "Do you know why they started calling you Ghost instead, or what?" she asked, arching an eyebrow as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 1:36 am

Ghost shrugged. "I guess cause it sounds cool. Most the kids in the ghetto had some nickname...I never did ask why they called me that....probably cause I was crayon white back then." He thought to himself. "But anyways...thanks for staying here, it means alot." He said to her as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

In the Infirmary Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Infirmary   In the Infirmary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Infirmary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: