Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OC description

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bill*Toon

OC description  Empty
PostSubject: OC description    OC description  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 5:42 pm

Madness (the main antagonist of my in progress fic) is Black Blood left behind from the final battle against Medusa having taken physical of form of the person who shown the most madness in the anime (Crona). He is very childish (like Hyde from BBC Jekyll), but has a quick temper. He is also very serious when he has to be. As he is black blood, he can brush off any injury and even reform new limbs as well as turning into liquid black blood. The only thing that can kill him is the counter curse. Also has a lust for Blaire the cat and maka

Appearance: at first he looks like a gooey black figure with yellow eyes, but he than takes the form of crona, only with a beard. He wears a long black top with no sleeves, matching top hat, white shirt with the collar undone, black pants and spats.

Inspiration from: Darkness (stupid mario), mephiles, the joker and hyde (https://youtu.be/wahKlUZyk-M 1:43)

As my story is set after the anime, the madness kills Eruka and Sid
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

OC description  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC description    OC description  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:03 pm

That's now how this site works, Bill.

1st: We create our characters in the character creation area. Follow the template given, wait for a mod to approve them, then you can use them in threads.

2nd: If you want to create a story like you did, you tell the story, then wait for people to join. You can't just waltz in here and make up such a serious story where you kill two important characters.

If you have any other questions, reply.
Back to top Go down
Bill*Toon

OC description  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC description    OC description  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:21 pm

Oh shit...I'm sorry...I'll just delete the thread in roleplay right now

Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

OC description  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC description    OC description  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:23 pm

So it is a fanfic then
Back to top Go down
Bill*Toon

OC description  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC description    OC description  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 7:25 pm

Wgat? No, it's a rp.

Justcsaying I'm gonna delete this one and create madness in the character creating thing.

Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OC description  Empty
PostSubject: Re: OC description    OC description  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OC description
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Rules And Information :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: