Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Lion meets his Light.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:13 am

Leo: 'Morning Akari.

Leo noted the reluctant look in her eyes, then proceeded to sigh a bit. This is going to have to be addressed before he can really get to know her. He put his hand on her head, then loosen up his scarf a bit.

Leo: How come you have that sadden look in your eyes?
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:27 am

Akari frowned a bit and then offered him a little smile. "Oh, it's nothing important. I was just thinking about yesterday. You're the first person I've told, so I can't help but be a little nervous about what you think of me now," she said softly, touching the scarf he had put on her the day before. "After all, it's not something I want people to know about."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 12:56 am

Leo: Ah. Alright, I'll tell you how I fell. Basically, I don't see you any different. But that is mainly because I have not even known you for a day yet. I'm still forming a hard opinion about you, and from what I can tell, I get it. You seem to be rash person that can easily be persuaded, and maybe even second guess yourself. I'm sure when you dated him, your parents refused to let you date him. So, that added fuel to your rebellious flame. Of course, you two thought you were so in love that you just had to have sex. It's a very common thing for dating teens, happens all the time. My dad was a doctor and a detective, he got stories like that all the time. From what I can gather, you regret having the actually act, but you wanted that baby. The past can't be changed, and for what it's worth, I think you have stayed pretty strong to not have committed suicide yet because of that.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:08 am

Akari looks up at him with round eyes as he speaks. She shrugged when he mentioned the sex thing. "I slept with him because I wanted to. That's basically the only reason. Yes, I was nervous, and yes, I thought he'd love me more for it. And he did, for a while..." When he mentioned how much she wanted the baby, she felt her eyes burn harshly. She wasn't going to cry. She wasn't going to cry in front of him. "Can we stop talking about this?" she asked, her voice wavering as she held her stomach and looked like she was going to be sick. "Yes, I wanted the baby. Yes, I still want the baby. Yes, I wish it was here with me," she whimpered, tears starting to fall down her cheeks. "Please don't rub it in. I made so many mistakes, and I even killed my own baby," she whispered harshly, coughing as she started to cry harder.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:21 am

Kind of funny, actually, now that Leo thought about it a bit more. As he got down on his knees, bringing her close into a hug. Several things have come to his mind at that moment, which were ironic in a strange sense. She was a mother that killed her kid, and he was a kid that killed his mom. Kind of funny how things work out, isn't it. Now, if only Leo would actually tell her his secret.

Leo: It'll be fine, Akari. Let it all out.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:29 am

Akari hugged him like he was the last thing on earth that could keep her grounded, and in all honesty, he was at that moment. Tears poured down her cheeks as she shook violently, holding her stomach with one hand. "It won't ever be okay," she cried, whimpering as she tried to get herself to calm down. "It's never going to be okay. You don't understand..." she whispered, tears still rolling down her cheeks even though she'd calmed down most of the way. "I wanted it - I still want it - so badly, and I couldn't do anything when they made me kill it. I kicked and screamed and cried, but they made me... I should've done more..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:45 am

Leo: You could not have. You had very limited choices in the matter, Akari. If you continued to fight, you would have only been damaging yourself. If you ran away, you probably would have starved your child. you would not have had any help with no friends or allies to help out with it. It's rough, and your right, I don't understand. What I do understand, though, is that even if it was a bad tragedy, you need to bounce back stronger from it. It may not feel like it now, but there will be another chance for children, you just have to keep on fighting until then. And if someone like you can clean up my house, then it's you.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:57 am

Akari sniffled and shook her head. "I... I could've..." she tried, then more tears just sprung into her eyes and she shook her head harder. "I wish I could've kept it. I had a dream it was a little boy, and that I loved him more than anything in the entire world," she murmured, resting her head tiredly on Leo's shoulder and still hugging him tightly, keeping one hand on her stomach. "And I don't want to get married. I don't want another boyfriend, or a fiancé, or anything. I don't think I'll ever have any more children, because Tyler was so cruel when he found out. He spread so many rumors, and I don't know what I'd do if that happened again..."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:13 am

Leo: If that ever happens again, Akari, I'll keep you safe. You don't want to date anyone, fine, understandable after what you went through. But, life is tough, and you can cry, you can feel sorry about yourself, yeah, okay, everyone needs to vent out their feelings. But, you need to stay strong in the end. Akari, if it does happen again, you are going to stand up to then, and you will show the world the scary little bugger you are. Now come on, who's the one supposing to keep me sane here, huh?
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:20 am

Akari sighed softly and smiled a bit, shaking her head. "Sorry I cried so hard," she said softly, leaning away from him. "I am a scary bugger," she said boldly, wiping at her eyes. "But I still don't want a boyfriend. At least not until I'm thirty," she said, hugging herself this time. "Boys are stupid." When he asked who was supposed to be keeping him sane, she chuckled and shrugged her shoulders. "I am, I guess, but it seems like it's an impossible task. You're asking too much of me."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:29 am

Leo: Don't say that until you have seen me mad. Madness. Whatever. Anyway, now that you are happy again, let's go back in. I need some sort of energy or I'm going to be a zombie all day.

He picked up Akari and slung her on his back, then marched inside. Probably wasn't really needed to do that, but it made Leo feel better about himself by doing that. Plus, she was pretty light still, so it didn't really matter to him at all.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:34 pm

Akari yelped when he threw her on his back, then shot him a furious glare. "Put me down!" she demanded, hanging upside-down and beating on his back. It wasn't hard enough to hurt him, of course, but she was trying to get her point across. "You think that just because you're stronger means that you can pick me up whenever you want?!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 8:53 pm

Leo: I have to have some fun in this. Here, let me help you get more comfortable.

Leo picked her up off his should and flipped her, then flung her over and gave her a piggy back ride.

Leo: I hope you are more comfortable on my back, Miss Akari. Now, I know this may seem a bit selfish, but, we going to have breakfast soon?

Hey, Leo was hungry. He can't train on an empty stomach, especially after staying up pretty much the whole night. So, of course he had to ask.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:01 pm

Akari squeaked again and held onto his back tightly, wrapping her thin legs around his waist. "Don't do that again," she panted, then made a face when he mentioned breakfast. She crossed her arms and gave him a haughty look. "I would tell you to make it yourself, but then you might drop me. So, as long as we can find a way to do this with me on your back, then I'll make breakfast right now."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:09 pm

Leo: Okay, I got it. Move my scarf so it doesn't get burned, okay?

Leo didn't wait for an answer as he walked in the kitchen. This was probably a very bad idea, but it was so going to be worth it. He approached the stove with the eggs and other foods, and he knelt down. He got close enough so that Akari would be able to reach it, and low enough so she wasn't stretching too much.

Leo: See, you don't need legs. I can be them for you.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:43 pm

Akari nodded and picked up the dangling part of his scarf to stuff it in the back of his shirt before she put a pan on the eye, then put butter inside it. She picked up some eggs from the fridge, all the while directing Leo on where to go. "Mush!" she ordered with a grin, cracking the eggs into the pan. She was enjoying this a lot. "I should get you to carry me around more often!"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Leo laughed, happily following her orders. It was pretty funny to hear her act like, getting a pretty swelled head.

Leo: I'd say it would be a great weight lifting program, but your honestly not that heavy. You should eat more fast food.

Leo probably should not have said that. But it was so worth it for that fat comment she had made yesterday. Wait....Speaking of which......

Leo: Oh, we should probably gather your stuff at your apartment today.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 9:58 pm

Akari made a face at him and shrugged her shoulders. "I honestly don't care," she said, stirring the eggs around. "I'm not heavy, and I don't want to be. I didn't make that choice, but I'm glad I'm not fat like you," she remarked, then smiled at him. "What, you don't like me wearing your clothes? Fine, I guess we can go get my stuff, if you want."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Leo was about to say something that would really piss her off. It would be so worth it, though, and will likely make her a bit angry. Or to make her laugh a lot. Maybe she would fall off in laughter, that would be great. Or she would just shrug and do nothing. Actually, that was probably the most likely thing to happen. He probably shouldn't say it then, but eh, might as well.

Leo: Well, if you like wearing my clothes you can wear my underwear then. That's fine.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:28 pm

Akari made a face, wrinkling her nose in disgust. "Ew! No way. I don't want to wear your nasty underwear." She finished cooking the eggs and put them on separate plates. "Your... uhm... thingy goes in that, and I don't want to touch it!" she said, using special emphasis on the word "thingy." She hated the actual word for it, so obviously was not going to use it. "But I do like your sweaters," she said, a light blush on her cheeks from before.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 10:41 pm

Leo laughed at her reaction as he grabbed the plates. He set them down on the table, then knelt down for her to get off.

Leo: Glad you like my sweaters, made them myself, actually. It also costed a lot of money to actually get all of the materiel to make them. I could have easily bought a bunch, but it felt better to do this. Besides, mine have the lion symbol on them, cause I'm egotistical like that.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:28 pm

Akari hopped off with a sigh. She could get used to being carried around. She smiled when he explained that he made his own shirts, and nodded her head. "That's really cool. I want one," she said with a grin, sitting down at the table to take a few bites of her eggs. She crossed her long, pale legs under the table and yawned, stretching.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:45 pm

Leo: Okay, sure. We'll get you settled in the house today, then I can work on making a sweater. We'll pick up material on the way home or their, which ever.

Hooray for sewing. Usually a very good distraction on long nights awake, so he'll be fine with that. He got out his small notebook and flipped it open, stopping at Akari's name in it.

Leo: Alright, tell me how you want it, okay? Design and everything else.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:03 am

Akari looked a bit surprised and tilted her head to the side. "I don't want you to spend money on me," she said hesitantly, shaking her head. "I wasn't serious. Please don't," she told him, looking genuinely concerned. After all, no one had spent any money on her in over a year, so of course she wouldn't be used to it.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:21 am

Leo: Hey, it's okay Akari, I don't mind. My father was a detective, then he was a meister for a long time, made 2 death scythe's, and is now a doctor. I have no problems with getting material for you Akari, it's fine. Now come on, what would you like for me to make you.

Leo decided it was now time to eat, and dug down in his eggs. He ate his food, quickly but very neatly. After finishing, he leaned back in his chair, relaxed.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:26 am

Akari blinked slowly at him and looked a bit uneasy before shrugging her shoulders. "Surprise me, I guess," she said as she finished her food and got to her feet to go wash her plate. "Thank you. It's been a long time since someone offered to get me anything, much less make it. This means a lot to me," she told him with a bright smile as she turned around to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:25 am

Leo gave her a small nod and stretched, then getting up.

Leo: I'll have to make it really special then. Other then that, I think we need a shower. You can wear another of my shirts if you wish to, and you know where the bathroom is. I have my own bathroom to use, so we can both shower at the same time.

He walked over to the sink right behind her, turning on the water to clean the dirty dishes. He was pretty thankful that his dad got him a house with 2 different bathrooms now, as it made life a bit easier for the both of them when it came to cleaning.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 9:30 pm

Akari smiled slightly at him. It was nice, the thought of someone making something "really special" for her. She felt a slight bit of excitement run through her, like a kid on Christmas. After all, she hadn't gotten to celebrate her birthday or Christmas this year. She hadn't had any family or friends, so there wasn't a point.

When he said they needed showers, she crossed her arms and pretended to be put out. "Are you calling me dirty?" she asked, cocking an eyebrow and tilting her head to the side, but then smiled. "I probably look dirty. I'll shower," she said, hurrying to his bedroom to snatch another one of his shirts - this time just an oversized t-shirt that went down to the tops of her thighs. She hurried to get in the shower, turning it on way too hot for most people's preference.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:06 am

Leo waited till she left his room, then undressed himself. He took a nice warm shadow, his golden hair turning into a dark brown color. His eyes also turned a bright yellow as he showered, shinning brightly though no one can see them. Until he walked out of the shower and saw himself in the mirror. He let out a low growl, then punched the wall, hard. Blood started to ooze out of his hand, and he quickly grabbed his gloves and slipped them on. His eyes faded back to red, indicating him that he'll be fine for now.

He slipped back into his room, putting on boxers and pants. He slipped on a T-shirt as well, grabbing his scarf and other glove. Throwing those on his body, he put his notebook and brown book in his pocket. Leo headed out to the living room, throwing on his shoes and waited for Akari.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:19 pm

Akari finished in the shower before she got back out and put on the sweater and the same pair of underwear, since she didn't want to risk anyone seeing up the rather short sweater. She then trotted out of the bathroom and smiled up at him, slipping on her slip-on pair of shoes and putting her hands on her hips. "Are you ready to go?" she asked, pretending like she'd been waiting on him. She walked out of the house without another word, arms crossed and nose stuck into the air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lion meets his Light.   The Lion meets his Light. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lion meets his Light.
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next