Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcy

Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Empty
PostSubject: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Image: Not yet. Redrawing.
Name: Glyndwr Arget
Weapon: N/A
Appearance: Glyndwr is tall and lean, also being very agile and faster than most ordinary people due to the magic used on him when young. He has brown hair which reaches down to around the level of his mouth and fades to white near the tips. His eyes are a deep purple and seem to shimmer when looked at closely. He wears a black leather jacket on top of a long sleeved, white shirt, a pair of heavy duty boots and a pair of leather gloves which reach to just under a quarter of his forearm. His usual attire seems overly warm to be worn in the middle of the Nevada desert day by day, but is enchanted to keep Glyndwr at a comfortable room temperature whether he may be on the ground or flying high. He sometimes wears a white bandanna around his neck or over his mouth. Breathing cold air in the sky isn't good for health. Also wears a scabbard for his blade.
Personality: Glyndwr is a pleasant person to be around, being laid back and cheery though a bit of a know-it-all in social situations but serious and controlled when in a fight or other situations which may be stressful to others. The fact that he has a juvenile dragon tagging along with him is well exploited in the jokes front, leading people to often believe that the dragon is prone to aggression. Not true.
Likes: Yurio the dragon! Vanilla ice cream. Cactus juice. Don't ask.
Dislikes: People trying to get a peace of Yurio the dragon.
History: He is a big witch experiment. Being paired up with a hatchling dragon at the age of four and bound with magic. The side effects of the magic, being an ability to manipulate fire and temperature, increased agility and the ability to cast basic spells let him and his bound friend escape from captivity. Glyndwr and the dragonling he has named Yurio found refuge in a small village far from the site of their binding and stayed there until Glyndwr was 16; he headed over to Death City to become a Meister.
Other: Glyndwr has forged himself a sword with which he fights. The blade is purple and doesn't dull easily.
Have you read the rules?
Let's go! Soul Resonance!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Yurio
Weapon: N/A
Appearance: Yurio is a purple dragon, about the size of a small horse. His wings stretch out to just over 6 meters. He wears a saddle with attached saddlebags, containing useful supplies.
Personality: Yurio is curious and gentle, often trying to be friendly, though his actions often do not look like it. He is a dragon after all... He usually tries to communicate through his actions, but is linked with Glyndwr and can give messages to people through him if need be.
Likes: Glyndwr! Big slabs of meat, all to himself! Huggles!
Dislikes: Flammable things. They catch too easily for him... They don't even stand a chance!
Other: He will nick your bag and eat your lunch when you aren't looking. He has learned the art of opening bags with his claws and taking things out!
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 5:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:31 pm

Un Approved.

Quote :
History: He is a big witch experiment. Being paired up with a hatchling dragon at the age of four and bound with magic. The side effects of the magic, being an ability to manipulate fire and temperature, increased agility and the ability to cast basic spells let him and his bound friend escape from captivity.

Get rid of all references to this. All of them. Also, no enchanted clothing for more heat/etc. resistance. If you want enchanted gear, you need an amazing app, or it just won't happen. And to be honest, This one is very lackluster.

Combined that with the loss of you dragon, which juts isn't happening, and half the character application just poofed... more than half... 2/3rds? Sorry, It's just not happening.
Back to top Go down
Arcy

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 7:49 pm

What? I don't get what you mean... Loss of a dragon? His history described how the dragon was gained, not lost... Do you mean that I can't have the dragon..? I want a second opinion from Prof.Bubbles about this, because I really don't understand what you mean at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:40 pm

Giving my second opinion as requested(even though I don't like this sort of thing).

She does in fact mean that you cannot have a dragon. Truthfully I can't disagree with that either. Even witch's, with their familiar's don't command something with the kind of power that is generated from a dragon.
Back to top Go down
Arcy

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 2:54 am

Thank you for an actual reason! And sorry about the stuff in the chatbox. This hasn't caused a problem before and I did talk to Loli about whether it would be fine to have this character again. She said it hadn't posed any problem in the past and said it's fine. :/ No way of checking with her, right now, though.
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:45 pm

I hate to post saying this, but I have apologized several times for my bit of un-nessisary bluntness. Within a single minute of your last comment on chat at least two times. I don't understand why you are ignoring my apologies, and ignoring the reaons I have told you, and continue to attack me behind my back. And honestly, it hurts my feelings to see you attacking me like that, especially after I apologiezed once before today, and again today, and had both apologies ignored.

The reason for my bluntness was that I had spent time grading several applications, most of which were very overpowered, or else sneaking things into their application in odd places. I'd give you examples but they might be ashamed of their problems, and it would be wrong to further broadcast them to other people. And then I came across more magic hidden in an appearance and history, followed by a dragon. Other meisters go without magical defenses, magical pets, and great extras. You could have merely been a master of a martial arts style or something and I wouldn't have found much issue unless overdone. But that just seemed so unfair to other meisters. And if it was approved, it would merely serve to get others to ask for more and more op things saying "Arcy got this, so why can't I have this?" I eplained this to you the other day in the chatbox, but apparently you ignored me. And yes, the earlier problems of the day were no excuse, I know that. otherwise I wouldn't have made multiple apologies. But attacking me behind my back is unnecessarily hurtful. A simple PM and this would have been solved. Please forgive my bluntness a few posts above. Please stop talking to others about me, and feel free to just confront me. Going about things that way only causes more hurt feelings, for me and likely for you.
Back to top Go down
Arcy

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:52 am

The reason I ignored them is pretty silly; I didn't see them. Having not been on a computer, a large number of chat messages had been skipped up because of the fluctuating internet connection I get on my mobile. I am sorry about talking about you behind your back, but it just happen with me. I am incredibly opinionated and also go off of first impressions and as you might imagine that isn't a good combination. The reason a large number of users may "hide" magic and such as in their apps is because there is no specific abilities section, and a lot of users might try to work these things into their appearance and history in the same way I have.
I have also been very immature about this and should have done as you suggested, just sent a PM to clear things up.
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 3:49 pm

Eh,Arcy,you still want this approved or leave it as is and make a new person?
Back to top Go down
Arcy

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 1:07 pm

I want it approved, but I don't have any ideas on what to do with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.   Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glyndwr and Yurio the dragon.
Page 1 of 1