Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Empty
PostSubject: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:28 pm

Raya was laying on a small bed in the infirmary, her lips parted. The top right corner of her face, including her eye, was bandaged up, and a lot of her face was swollen and bruised. She had been asleep for an entire day now, with a concussion, sprained ankle, and a broken nose, with several places where the skin had broken. Her kimono had been thrown away rather than washed, and she was wearing some pajama pants and a button-up pajama shirt. She had thrown a mild fit when she found that someone was undressing and redressing her, for fear that they'd see her scar. It was worse that they had done it in front of Luis, but she had been far too hurt and exhausted to fight them.
It was about four in the afternoon on the second day that she started stirring. Her dry lips closed first, and then her uncovered blue eye opened slowly, wincing at the light. She whimpered a bit and sat up slowly, her bruised body aching in protest as she looked blearily around the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:41 pm

Luis sat still sat in Raya's room. He had been waiting all night for her wake up, but she barely even moved. She looked awful, and Luis felt i was himself to blame. He shouldn't have made her so eager to prove herself. He wasn't one to waste time dwelling on that sort of thing though. As Raya stirred, Luis walked to her side, not yet laying a hand on her. He didn't want her startled. "Finally done slacking I see." He spoke in an obvious jest.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:44 pm

Raya blinked slowly at the sound of his voice and looked up at him slowly. She winced a bit and put one hand on her head. "S-sorry," she mumbled, her voice a bit slurred because of her swollen lip. She coughed softly and spotted a glass of water beside her bed, reaching over tiredly to pick it up. It almost slipped right out of her hand, however, and she thought better of trying to lift it and looked back up at Luis. Still, she wasn't able to meet his eyes. "I messed everything up," she murmured shakily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 pm

Luis smirked. "Yeah, yeah you did." He said in a strangely happy tone. "But the Kishin is dead, and thanks to us he won't kill anyone ever again." Luis gently placed a hand on Raya's shoulder. "These things happen. The only thing you can do is learn from your mistakes right." Luis removed the hand to return to his seat. "Anyways... I shouldn't have rushed you into our first mission anyways."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:00 am

Raya sniffled again and tensed when he put his hand on her shoulder. "I peed my pants," she mumbled dejectedly, a hot blush on her cheeks as she thought about it. Then she vaguely remembered the people dressing her in the infirmary. "Did they see my scar?" she asked, as if that were the single most important thing on earth right now. Then another thought hit her. "Are you hurt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:05 am

Luis knew they had saw her scar, but couldn't find the heart to tell her directly. She probably knew anyways. "Thing didn't lay a hand on me." He boasted, moving past the other question. "And I wouldn't worry about the... Bathroom incident." He pieced together. "Next time maybe you should think ahead right?" He added with a short chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:15 am

Raya nodded with a dark blush on her cheeks. She figured that he was avoiding her most important question. "Did you see my scar?" she asked, shifting to look up at him with her visible eye round and pleading. "I'm not going to be mad at you if you did." She then looked down. "I will think about it before next time. That was horrible... I'm so embarrassed..." she mumbled in humiliation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:19 am

Luis looked away with a hardened expression. "If you were just angry it would be easier." He said, breathing out a sigh. "Yeah, yeah I did." He finally relented to her. "It really doesn't matter though." Luis looked back to the girl, wearing a reassuring face. "Nope, doesn't make one difference."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:05 am

Raya let out a soft sigh and put her hands over her lower stomach. "You can see it if you want to. I trust you," she told him with a small smile, reaching down to unbutton her shirt and pull her pants down just a bit in the front to expose her scar. "See? It isn't so bad." Her voice wavered a bit, however. "I'm okay, but only you can see it, okay? No one else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:21 am

Luis nodded. Satisfied in his partners trust. The street had taught him after all, trust is a two way street. "Of course." Luis stood again, stretching. "When do you think you'll be good to go." He knew asking Raya didn't make much sense, but he didn't feel like tracking down the doctor.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:24 am

Raya smiled slightly at him and hopped to her feet. "I'm ready to go-" she started, then got dizzy and sat back down again with a muffled coughing noise, clearly not feeling well. "Later," she finished tiredly. "I don't know when. Will you stay with me, though?" she asked, her blue eye round as she looked up at him, her face partially obscured by her white hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:27 am

Luis bent backwards, his back popping several times. "Sure thing." He said, taking a seat. "Isn't like I have anywhere else to be." Luis picked up a book he had been reading, then promptly placed it back down. "Actually, we should probably talk." Luis spoke, and got into a comfortable position.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:29 am

Raya blinked awkwardly, curling up in bed to look up at him. She looked pretty small, her blue eye round. "What do we need to talk about? D-did I do something wrong? Do you want another Meister?" she fretted, sitting up again. "I'll try harder, I promise, and I won't slow you down..." she told him, frightened tears welling up in her blue eye, as she assumed the worst.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:35 am

Luis couldn't help but grin, knowing what he was going to say. "Actually, you did fine. In fact, I was going to ask you to be my permanent meister." Luis scanned her face carefully for a reaction. Something he wanted to remember. "I mean, unless you won't have me." He half jested, but remained serious enough to state it was a two part decision. She could refuse too.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:37 am

Raya looked a bit surprised at his grin and hesitated greatly, pulling the blanket close to herself. "Are... you sure? I mean, I would love to be your Meister, but I feel like you get annoyed by me a lot, and you don't really like me," she mumbled, looking down at her lap. "You probably think I'm a baby or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:52 am

Luis snickered again. "Yeah, you can be annoying." He stated only in honesty. "But everyone gets on my nerves to some extent. You just happen to do it the least somehow." Luis leaned back, placing his arms behind his head. "But you're kinda growing on me. And babies don't do what you did on that mission."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:58 am

Raya waited a few more moments before she practically beamed and reached out her arms for a hug if he wanted one. "Well, then I'd love to be your permanent Meister," she told him, blinking as a doctor walked in and just went to unbutton her shirt without her permission. She instantly backed away, not allowing him to do what he needed to, clearly unable to give her trust so freely.

"I just need to check your heartbeat and look at a few things," the doctor tried to reassure her, and she still didn't let him touch her shirt, even going to the point that she nearly tumbled off the bed to avoid him.

She shook her head quickly. "You can't do that," she said firmly, a small blush on her cheeks. "Please don't try. It's not going to do any good, and I don't want you to see me," she pleaded, still trying to get away from the man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:08 am

Luis grunted at the offer for the hugs. He wasn't the huggy type. He wouldn't get the chance to decline however, as the doctor came in. "Hey, hey. That really necessary?" He asked the doctor firmly. "She clearly want no part of it, right?" He added, standing from the chair.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:12 am

The doctor looked at him and nodded. "Yes, it's protocol. We need to know if she's completely stable or not. If she has something wrong with her heart, then what? She might just fall over in a fight and die because her heart isn't in shape. Same goes for her lungs and stomach and kidneys," he informed him, finally catching Raya's shirt and unbuttoning it, despite the fact that she cried out quietly in protest, still trying in vain to get his hands away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:37 am

Luis crossed his arms. "Yeah, yeah, stow it." He droned, already tired of the man. "She got hit in the head, not dunked in acid." Luis placed a hand firmly on the mans wrist. "So how about you let go before I have to make you eh?" He spoke in a eerily playful voice.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:41 am

The doctor frowned deeply. "I'm doing my job. I'm getting paid to take care of you kids, so I'd appreciate it if you just let me do my job. I'm not going to hurt her or anything," he said, still looking ready to pull her shirt off. "It won't even take five minu-"

He didn't get a chance to finish his sentence, as Raya had pulled away from him and fell off the bed, hurriedly crawling underneath it with her bare stomach and chest pressed against the cold ground, her eyes round and scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:45 am

Luis sighed, letting the doctors hand go. "Good job doc. Money well spent on you huh?" Luis stepped around to the side of the bed. "You gonna go now, so I can fix this, or what?" He asked, before crouching next to Raya.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:49 am

The doctor just sighed and rolled his eyes, muttering something about Raya before he headed out, shutting the door behind him. Raya didn't acknowledge that Luis was there, and instead buried her face in the crooks of her arms with a small sob, showing that she had really been scared.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:54 am

Luis resisted his sighing instinct, as his author was getting tired of the word(which was of course futile). "He isn't even in the room anymore." He said, extending a hand to Raya. "Come on out." Luis would insist. Somehow he would need to get her over this.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 2:57 am

Raya sniffled and looked up at him, taking his hand and crawling out trustingly. She buttoned up her shirt and lay back down on the bed, curling up in a tight ball facing away from him. "Can you lay down here?" she asked hesitantly, putting a hand on the empty side of the bed. She was scared, and she really needed some form of comfort.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:06 am

Luis held back a grumble. This girl was getting WAY too comfortable with him. Although, he wasn't sure how to say no to her. ".... Fine." He spoke softly, taking a place next to her on the bed. Space might have been an issue if they weren't so different in size.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:11 am

Raya rolled so that she was facing him, and looked up at him with her uncovered blue eye. "I'm sorry I didn't work harder to protect you during the mission. I'll do better next time," she mumbled quietly, moving over so that just their feet were touching. She even pulled the sheet up over his shoulders and over her nose. Her eyelashes brushed her cheek as she closed her eyes and fell asleep almost instantaneously, clearly exhausted. However, this brought on a new set of problems, as she curled closer to him in her sleep, to the point that if he were to move it would wake her up. It was warm and cozy, and not at all uncomfortable, however.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:16 am

By the time Luis found a response to the girl, she was asleep again. Seemed like she did a lot of that. Maybe if she didn't worry so much it wouldn't be a problem. It WAS true that he was uncomfortably comfortable though. If someone saw him like this... Or worse, if he fell asleep to... Nope, wasn't gonna happen. Not in a million years... Or ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:20 am

Raya snuggled as close to him as she could manage, her little body absorbing heat from him. She wasn't big enough to get as warm as him, and it was cold in this little room. She murmured gently in her sleep and rested her head near his chest, her hands fisted in his shirt and her feet entangled in his. She looked very comfortable, and even had a small smile on her face every now and again, clearly not having bad dreams. At least for the time being.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 12:13 pm

Luis shifted lightly. This was becoming a little uncomfortable. He couldn't remember the last time someone slept on him like he was a pillow. Oh wait, yeah, that was never. He resisted the urge to move again, not wanting to wake her. He deserved any rest she could get anyways. One thing was certain though, SOMEONE was going to get their ass kicked by this. Probably the next person the cut in front of him in the lunch line, or whatever ridiculous reason popped up in his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?   Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Healing Up. Raya's New Resolve?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Madness :: Out Of Character :: Old Topics-
Jump to: