Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Rock?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:45 am

It was around midnight in Cleveland and a lot of people were asleep. Cars shot down the road every now and again, but not very often. There was a rumor going around that a kishin egg was lurking the grounds near the Rock Hall, and it had eventually reached the DWMA. Taking action, they sent the meister/weapon pair Evan and Ghost to investigate starting at the Rock Hall.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:06 am

Ghost walked near the rock hall, staying in the shadows, looking for the two. He had been sent here with Evan, there 1st mission. He was starting to like her He looked back at her, making sure she was ready, and alright. He had to protect her, he owed her at least that much.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:10 am

Evan crept along behind him a bit, keeping her blue eyes peeled for any sort of suspicious activity. She was beginning to tolerate Ghost's being there. In fact, she almost enjoyed his company in a way. She frowned a bit and bumped into him when he looked at her. "Ghost," she complained quietly, making a face.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:26 am

The halls were quiet. Not a shadow moved. It didn't seem like anyone was actually here. Even the security guard, who should have been making his rounds, had vanished. There was a dripping sound in the bathroom. A light trickle. Perhaps someone had left a sink running?
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:28 am

"Sorry, making sure you're okay." He said. He looked away, looking for the two. Seriously, how hard can it be to find people in ripped close at a rock place...at night...oh yah...they all were ripped clothes....good thing he had those criminal sketches his friend made. He looked at them, then back up trying to find them. Then he heard the noise from the bathroom. "Found them." He said. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:30 am

Evan frowned as she heard the noise as well, reaching out to take his hand. "Yeah, let's do it," she whispered, waiting for him to transform before she walked in. She was nervous - this was her first mission with a weapon partner, and she wanted to make a good impression.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:55 am

Ghost turned into his blade ready to do this. "Be careful, I'll watch your back." He said. He appeared in the blade, looking behind her, not really noticing he was naked. He watched, and if the targets appeared he would shoot ice spears at their faces.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Evan nodded, tightening her grip on the handle of the sword as she stepped inside the bathroom, narrowing her eyes in concentration. She couldn't help but be a bit nervous, but she knew that it was going to be okay. After all, she was well trained, and she had a good weapon by her side.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:33 pm

The bathroom was empty. There was a faucet dripping and a ceiling panel on the ground. The room was safe. In the distance, from the main room, a yell could be heard followed by a sudden spattering crack. It wasn't a pretty sound and it probably wouldn't be a pretty sight either. Following the noise two voices could be faintly heard, one male and one female.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:37 pm

"Crap." Was all Ghost could say. They needed to get to the sound of the noise before they moved. Normally he would say follow the noise and hurry...buuuuuut he's trying not to be captain obvious right now.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Evan flinched a bit at the noise, but steeled herself and continued to follow it until she got to the door. Hesitantly, she opened it and stepped inside, not even looking to see what she was about to have to fight.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:12 pm

In the center of the room was the security guard. He was laying atop a ceiling panel and beside him were two people. The male had messy brown hair and wore the torn remains of khaki pants and a white button up. The female was significantly shorter and had black hair. She wore ripped blue jeans and a lime green track jacket that was frayed at the bottom. The man was swallowing the guard's soul.

"Um... Matt... There's a person here..." The girl said, speaking rather softly.

"What a hassle... Do you intend to fight me with that blade?" The man asked, glaring at Evan. "That was a stupid question. Why else would you carry it?" He added, pinching the bridge between his eyes in disgust with himself.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Ghost remained silent, wanting to keep himself hidden, so that they thought he was just a normal sword. Right now all he had to do was focus on them. He would combine his ice shooting powers with her swings. If he did this correctly, This should be easier.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:18 pm

Evan swallowed rather hard when the man addressed her, then immediately the fear vanished and she shrugged. "Well, that's why I'm here. You're a Kishin Egg, aren't you?" she asked, tilting her head as she watched him eat the soul. Obviously, yes he was. She tightened her grip on Ghost's handle before she spoke. "I'm here in the name of Lord Death and the DWMA. I can give you a minute to try and justify yourself if you like."
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Matt sighed, looking at the girl. "I am a kishin egg, yes. Are you supposed to scare me?" He asked, turning his gaze to the girl beside him in an irritated manner.

"W-what...? Did I do something wrong again...?" She asked, looking a bit fearful.

Matt's expression immediately turned to anger. He raised his hand and gave her a small slap, causing her to squeak. "Kairi you imbecile, she's holding a weapon and I'm standing here unarmed!" He scolded.

"I-It won't happen again..." She said shakily with tears in her eyes, rubbing her face lightly. She then transformed into a long black spear in his left hand.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:47 pm

Ghost sorta just sat there....yah.....nooooooooot really much else he can do right now...
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:50 pm

Evan gritted her teeth. "I guess I'm not all that scary, but that's okay, because I don't need to be scary to kick your butt," she said fiercely before she ran over to slam Ghost's weapon form against the spear roughly, then chastised herself mentally. She should really try to be more careful. After all, she didn't want to hurt Ghost or this girl. She seemed nice enough, and it was the guy who was the Kishin Egg, so she had to be more careful with the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:01 pm

Matt brought the spear up to match the blade, trying to keep Evan occupied. "You can't possibly think you're going to win? I'll run you through." He said, trying to make a quick leg sweep.

"P-please don't cover me in blood again Matt..." The girl said from her reflection in the spear's tip.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:04 pm

Ghost smirked and as he shot two ice spikes under the spear aiming for the gut. He reflected in the blade, a cocky grin on his face. "I think you're over estimating yourself. You don't stand a chance here, nor your weapon."
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:06 pm

Evan smiled slightly at her partner and shook her head. "Got that right. We're going to wipe the floor with you," she said with a grin as she swung the sword at him quickly, just barely avoiding the leg sweep by mere inches.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:21 pm

Caught off guard, the most Matt could do was make himself fall to the side, taking a cut in the side from the spikes and one on the shoulder, removing a good chunk of his shoulder. He rolled back, gripping the shoulder.

"MATT!" Kairi gasped in concern. She had never seen Matt hurt more than a little.

Matt gave an angry look. "Shut up. I'm fine. Just focus on the fight, moron." He barked, charging at Evan again. "I know your trick now!" He called, making a speedy jab at Evan's chest.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:27 pm

Ghost sighed. This guy was so predictable. He shot another spike, into the spear this time. This was meant merely to push it to the side making the blow easy to dodge, AND leaving him open for another attack.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Evan jumped back, feeling the tip of the spear just barely penetrate her flesh. Blood shot out and she brought one hand up to it, wincing softly and then glancing down at Ghost before swinging him once more, trying to hit Matt in the shoulder and immobilize him.
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:35 pm

"Eww eww eww ewww..." The echo could be heard as Kairi cut Evan.

"Shut up Kair- AGH!" Matt didn't get to finish his sentence before being hit in the shoulder, trying to get back. "YOU STUPID WEAPON! YOU'RE SUCH A PAIN!" He yelled, pointing the spear at Evan but not moving.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:41 pm

Ghost smirked. "Going on the defensive? Looks like the pot smoker has some brains after all." He said his voice becoming much deeper, like a 18 year old guy. His voice became low, only a whisper to them. "Evan, I going to shoot two spikes at his sides and at his head, while I do that you try to hit him again, where ever he leaves himself open." He said shooting the spikes at the named locations. "NOW!"
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 am

Evan nodded and lunged forward to try and stab him at wherever he was going to leave open, a bit shocked at Ghost's change but not displeased. After all, if it worked, who cared? She tried to predict how Matt would move, but was finding it rather hard.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:42 am

uuuuuuuuuuummmm....guys?
Back to top Go down
Prinny Emalia
Prinny Emalia

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Matt sidestepped one icicle as the spear began to glow, but another hit him in the side and the sword itself managed to graze his un-injured arm. This was a disaster. "You're quite the impressive weapon, boy... have you ever considered eating pure souls?" The man asked with a grin.

"Matt?!?" Kairi gasped as though she were shocked.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:13 pm

"Thanks." He said with an equal grin, still using this other voice of his. "But I'd prefer yours punk!" He screamed as he shot 6 ice spikes, all meant to pin his feet to the ground. "They're resonating, let's return the favor." He said, ready to kill. He just couldn't WAIT to eat their souls. These punks needed to learn their place, and it was about time they did it.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:17 pm

Evan nodded with a small smirk. "Thanks, but you aren't going to convert my weapon," she told the kishin egg and looked at Ghost's reflection in the sword. "Right - let's go, soul resonance!" she said with a frin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let's Rock? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Rock?   Let's Rock? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Rock?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next