Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The World is Mine

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:42 am

Andre sat on his high throne, his face illuminated in an odd way by the large blue flames surrounding his chair. He looked about his chambers, his face breaking into a wide, sinister grin that would likely make Judas in Hell, where Andre currently happened to be in, proud. He watched the several women that he had taken into his land, which he had seduced, corrupted, and changed. His hands folded together as he placed them underneath his chin, holding his head up lazily. "Soon it shall be time to head back up. World domination won't occur without me prodding the flames." Andre said, standing from his throne, naked, showing off his full incubus stature. He snapped his fingers, disguising most of his demonic features, and did it once more to poof some clothes onto himself. "Out from the flames and into the frying pan we go." Andre flung himself from his throne with a flip, landing on his feet, bidding the lovely women around him a goodbye before walking up the stone-y steps to Earth.
Back to top Go down

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:35 am

Millie sat on another nameless street, the unforgiving stone doing nothing for support, or general comfort. It was the purpose of her now. This made her powerful in the end. At least, that was call of her family. She found she was slightly diluted by the humans however, and wondered if the family would take her back at this point. Her clothing, her hair. Subconsciously a fog engulfed Millie, and the area around her, as is her discomfort were manifested. As quickly as it came it was replaced with a fury that screamed for her to kill the innocent wall next to her.

Millie stood, her body shivering against her instincts, and what they might tell her to do, followed by their ludicrous perception of the result. She placed both hands on either side of her head, shaking it with no small amount of violence. It wasn't the place, it wasn't the time, it wasn't a thing of need. Yes, she had evolved from her parents. Not just an animal anymore. Hugging her sides, she stumbles through the fog.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:48 am

Era stumbled around. The hell had all this ...fog came from? She looked around, worried. Gah, it was like a cheap horror movie. Next thing you know, some weird monster would pop out, try and shiv her. 

Shivering, Era walked forward. She was almost POSITIVE she was lost.

Of course, as luck would have it, she would spot SOMEONE silhouette walking in the fog ahead of her. "HEY! HEY YOU! Er, could....could you give me directions, please?"
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:55 am

Andre appeared on a random street, as he had become accustomed, before he began looking around for more prey. It wasn't long before he came upon an odd sort of fog, and began walking through it, his eyes having no trouble searching through the cloudy surroundings. After a few minutes of searching, he came upon a slightly familiar sight. "Millicent." He mumbled under his breath, smirking. She looked very rustled in the jimmy area, and decided that it would be best to pretend to be lost and bump into her or wait for her to find him. So he began blindly wandering about the fog, moving his hands around randomly to feel for anything.
Back to top Go down

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:02 am

Millie trembled at the invasion. Her ampullae reached out to the area, feeling every subtle pivot, and yaw muscle could offer. A stranger, and something long lost. She could practically taste him from here. The name of the taste balanced at the edge of her mind, just out of reach. She jumped at the address. "D-directions?" She managed past her head, quickly sorting her thoughts left, and right, like you would in the last minutes preparing for a house guest. "Where too?" She asked, back still turned to this new person. She didn't need to see to see in this fog. Every molecule in it was as hers.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:06 am

Era walked close. "A, er, gathering, I was invited to. Hold on, the address is right here...."

Pulling out a piece of paper, Era listed off the address upon it. It would be crystal clear to anyone who had lived in the city that the address didn't exist, but Era didn't know that. After listing the address, Era shivered. "Gah, what is UP with this weather. Absolutely dreadful."
Back to top Go down
Foremans
The Overlord of Site 19
Foremans

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:16 am

Andre simply waited, lying in the shadows, knowing that Millie was aware of his existence by then. All that was left was confrontation, seduction, and then corruption. His face twitched into a grin and he unconsciously licked his lips in a sensual fashion, his tongue being longed and forked.
Back to top Go down

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:28 am

Millie twitched from the movement. She could have sworn he was-... "I've never heard of it." She said, obvious that her mind was else-where. The odd taste of the stranger would normally make her interested, but the familiar body had caught her. One, then the other her, her feet dragged her towards an old friend. "You shouldn't be out this late." She called back to the stranger. "Bad people are out."
Back to top Go down
Beetle

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:37 am

Era sighed. "Of course you haven't. Bummer. Anyway, since this fog is creeping the hell out of me, and as you said, creepy people walk the streets-"

ELSEWHERE

Crowe was stalking his prey, slowly and carefully. His prey being a drug dealer in minnesota. He treaded lightly, doing his best to not get caught, when suddenly...

"ACHOO!"

He sneezed, alerting his target.

"Oh dear."

BACK TO THE STORY

"-I'm just going to walk with you for a little bit, until I reach a place that has a phone, grab a cab. Safety in numbers and all that. Unless you have a phone, in which case, can I borrow it, call a cab?"
Back to top Go down

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 1:35 pm

"Yeah, yeah." Millie spoke dismissively, sparing only a split second to laugh about how the following her would only keep the woman inside of the fog. The shadowed figure in the fog closing in, Millie picks up pace. The moment it was within arms reach, she grabbed one of his out-stretched arms, and brought it to her face, taking in the sent. It was familiar, but it was covered up by something, his physiology as well. "A-... ndre?"

Realizing the figure, she shoves him away violently. "You!? What are you doing here!?" She practically screamed, her head dizzying. "You disappeared! I thought you were dead!" She continued, her words trailing off into a hate speech very few could follow.
Back to top Go down
Hallow
Faggot
Hallow

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 6:13 am

The paper Saren was carrying fell to the ground in the fog, crumbled and wrinkled. Handwritten writing wrote about the incubus "Andre" and his seduction and corruption of women. This..."thing" was said too be powerful, and some students even named him "the king of hell". Being recently made a Death Scythe, Saren took upon the challenge to prove himself to Lord Death, and to fight this "king of hell". He stepped through the fog with quiet footsteps, knowing the being was here. He could hear faint voices in the distance, one being a women and one being a man. He waited for the far-away conversation to become more urgent and loud, giving him a more clear idea of the situation. He waited on the corner of a wall, slightly confused by what was ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Beetle

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 1:31 pm

Era would blink. "Uh....Er...."

Well. This chick had just just met someone she thought was dead. Awkward. Very awkward. "...Yeah, erm...Heh, awkward. Feel like I just stepped onto the set of a soap opera. You two need a minute?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The World is Mine Empty
PostSubject: Re: The World is Mine   The World is Mine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The World is Mine
Page 1 of 1