Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mod Election

Go down 
+7
belac uchiha reborn
Hallow
Skyra
Zephyr
The Eiz of Awesome
Sir Ryth
Nogitsune
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:30 pm

Welcome live across the site is the first ever Soul Eater Madness Moderator election.As you may have noticed,former Mod Rayne(also known as Jessie) has recently stepped down from his position as Moderator due to Real Life problems.We just want you to know Jessie that you will be missed.Anywho,this is our election for a new moderator.Fill out the template and if me,Can,and Ema think you can get the job down YOU can become a Moderator.Yes,YOU can,even you,weird guy in the corner fapping to lolis.Now,let it begin.

Code:

Username:
Why should we consider you?:
Experience in the field:
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:37 pm

Username: Sir Ryth of Lordran
Why do you want to be a mod?: Because I'd like the help ap's get filled while the admins get important things done.
Why should we consider you?: I have plenty of free time on my hands to help with things.
Experience in the field: Admin on, Pokemon mystery dungeon (owned by Ema) Darkscrolls DS&Skyrim cross (me and gaff are the owners) Mod on Ema owned Sonic site.
Back to top Go down
The Eiz of Awesome

The Eiz of Awesome

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:45 pm

Username: Eizion
Why do you want to be a mod?: Because I want to help the site. I believe that the work that I do around could be very beneficial, and that I could help accept applications and do everything that needs done. I am a very dilligent worker and I handle situations well, if I was ever needed to diffuse a bad situation in the chatbox or something. I could most certainly do a good job at this, if you'll have me.
Why should we consider you?: I know I'm new to the site, but I'm very practiced in roleplay and in being a moderator. I'm very active and I would do whatever I needed to do to help out around here.
Experience in the field: I have been a moderator of many different sites/pages, though none were extremely popular or anything. Currently, I'm not a moderator of anything.
Back to top Go down
Zephyr

Zephyr

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:48 pm

Username: Dongerman

Why do you want to be a mod?: I wish to be mod so I can help out on the site especially while it's still in it's early stages to hopefully ease up stress on the other staff members.

Why should we consider you?: I feel that one of the reasons why I should be considered is because of my activity, and because of said activity I feel I am usually free to see to my duties, and well aware of the site's rules. I also have experience in approving character applications, and while perhaps more subjective I do consider myself a decent roleplayer, and could help less experienced roleplayers who have trouble with such.

Experience in the field: My primary experience is me being a moderator on the past site where most of us are from. On the past site my duties primarily consisted of approving apps, and usually watching the chatbox considering how I was usually one of the last staff members to log out. I also usually tried to lend a voice to any staff discussions as well, if they were available.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:06 pm

Username: Butterfly<---also known as Skyra/Queen of the Night and Darkness

Why do you want to be a mod?: Because I just do okay? Just kidding ^.^ Because I really like this site and I'd love to help out with approving apps, especially since it takes a long time for some of them to even be looked at......*cough cough* >.> *not insulting just pointing out a fact*

Why should we consider you?: I'd say because I'm on quite often, and I love going to the chatbox despite how many times I've embarrassed myself. I like to think that people like me....right? You guys do, right? ;~; Anyhow, I am on pretty often, and I'm usually free-mostly because I procrastinate with homework...And I know the site rules well, if you've seen any of my apps you should know. I'm a mod on many other sites, and I've got quite a bit of experience with approving apps. I like to think of myself as a pretty good RP'r, even though I might take my time with responding to posts

Experience in the field: I joined an MLP RP site little over a year ago. This was my first RP site, and though I started out pretty badly (I shudder just looking back at old posts), but now-somehow-I've been promoted to mod. That was pretty exciting. I've also made quite a few sites of my own, though they're sort of dying now.....but I am really good at getting right on new apps. I'm decently thorough with my critiques, but not so much so that it's annoying. I'm really good at looking at arguments from all sides, and I look through each piece of information before making a judgement.
Back to top Go down
Hallow
Faggot
Hallow

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:41 am

Username: Pinwheel. Baby, you know me.
Age: 69. Okay, 14. Don't point out my flaws, ya' dingus.

Why do want to be a mod?: I'd like to help the site out, and I need a decent learning experience. Obviously, the approval rates in the past days haven't been quite "fast", and I'd like to change that. I want to be the best I can be, which might not be achievable, but I'll try my best.

Why should we consider you?: Well...let's see here...hm...oh, oh! I can be pretty interested in characters in general, so I'll find some enjoyment in reading them, so that means I'll be checking/approving them very often! I'm on most of the day, and I'm ALWAYS in the CB. I may be a huge dick, but a fast working one at that. Hah. Fast working. Anyway, back on topic. I wanna try my best to help the site out in staff situations and characters. I'm aware of the site rules, and I'll enforce them to my best! Except the vulgarity one. That one gets a free past. MOST of the time. Joking, joking. I'd like to think I can be blunt, and get straight to the point in problems with characters. I spend lots of time reading random apps, so I know what's good and what's bad.

Experience in the field: Uh...let's see...yeah, nope. None. Gotta start sometime, right? Right?

Okay, that's it. I can definitely see I'm the least "acceptable" one here, but what's the harm in trying? Except the slandering from people. There's harm in that. And, I mean, you did mention me that I have some sort of chance. The weird guy in the corner fapping? Yeah, that's me. Get your camera out of my face.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:14 pm

Username: Belac Uchiha Reborn
Why do you want to be a mod?: Because I love this site and the people on it...except pin, JK JK. I would love to help with character approval, especially when someone has a character they feel is being ignored.
Why should we consider you?:to be honest I have no life, so I'll have PLENTY of time to look at apps, enforce the rules, and all of the other stuff you need/want me to do. I also am willing to look over any characters, and at anytime asked (unless another reason is given) and will even keep a list what characters I need to be looking at.
Experience in the field: While I may have not mod experience, I have been on many a roleplay site (though do to being on too many I'm sticking with JUST this one for now.) I've been on Naruto, Soul Eater (3 times if you include Oblivion), Bleach, and Fairy Tail. (well as far as I can recall off the top of my head.)
Back to top Go down
KokoaChan

KokoaChan

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:39 pm

*Bursts into the room* Alright, motherfluffers. It's Koa time!

Username: Koa Koa Kokoa, m8.

Why do you want to be a mod?: Because I'm the swaggiest kid on dis block and I want to halp the cool kids with their stuff, y'know? No, but really. It would be great to be able to help out on this site, I already check out all the apps out of curiosity so it wouldn't be a big trouble for me to check them. Gotta check 'em all. I know everyone is saying the same thing, but my feelings are true, baby *fake reality show crying*

Why should we consider you?: Man, I'm the queen of perfection. I'm here like, most of my day and I've gotten to know the members on this site well. I like to think I get along with them well and that they like me... They like me, don't they? ... Oh, oh, oh! You guys have also known me for around 8 months! Does that count~? Does it~?

Experience in the field: Oooooh, THAT. Hehehe... Weeeeeeeell, I may or may not have no experience as a moooood... *sweatdrop* But I'll try my best! I promise! *determined look*
Back to top Go down
The Great Miku
Princess of Michael Jackson's Nose
The Great Miku

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:18 am

Username: ShadowMurloc/ The Great Miku

Why do you want to be a mod? Because I love this website and have all ways wanted to help out with things like approving apps, creating plots etc. Also I would like to help make sure that the staff doesn't alienate the public, which i've seen happen many times

Why should we consider you? Because I've been on this site for a decently long time, I know alot of the people here and have befriended them. Also I love doing things such as coming up with new ways for a recognizable plot to go.

Experience in the field: I was a mod on one of the largest pokemon rp sites for one year. It wasnt as big as it was today when I was modding and if I stayed a little longer I may have gotten admin. The reason I leaved was because all the friends I grew to know and love left the site, so I did too. Also I run multiple other growing sites all by myself.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 1:45 am

Username: Songbird/Waffles

Why do you want to be a mod?: Well, in the past I've enjoyed being in the position specifically to read over and help make characters better. It's always been fun to read the new character sheets people post. Many of them are really interesting.

Why should we consider you?: Well, I've had quite a bit of experience as a mod. 4 years ago I was one on a few Chatlands sites. I wasn't accepting characters, but I WAS making sure the chat rooms were going smoothly. I don't like being a leader, but a second-hand would be nice.

I have some issues with shyness, and I tend to try and work things out nicely and calmly. It'll take a lot before I end up banning or kicking somebody. It all just depends on the situation.

My character making skills aren't perfecto, but I know a good/bad character when I see one.

Experience in the field: Like I said earlier, I've had quite a bit of experience on Chatlands. As well as the last Soul Eater roleplay site that many of you are familiar with. Not only that one, but past Sonic roleplays, TF roleplays, and others that I can't specifically remember. c:

((VoteWaff2014))
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
Prinny Emalia
Queen Of The Fall Vegetable
Prinny Emalia

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 6:31 pm

A mod has been picked. We thank you all for offering, but in the end Eizion was chosen for the position.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mod Election Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mod Election   Mod Election Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mod Election
Page 1 of 1