Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA, Syrus's first meister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

DWMA, Syrus's first meister - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:30 am

Syrus slowly got in and closed the down behind him, and sat next to Nico. "Well... Off we go." He said as the limo began to move. "I bet my parents will love to know I've found a meister! Next i'll have to bring home a boyfriend to..." He said thinking of anyone at the DWMA that were a posibility.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:37 am

"Eh?" Nico said, making a noise that announced his confusion. He titled his head sideways to show also. He shook it off and sat up straight, hitting his head on the roof. "OW!"
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:40 pm

Syrus snapped out of his deep thought and looked over at Nico. "Oh are you alright...? I hope that didnt hurt much..."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 6:12 pm

Nico scratched the back of his head. He blushed a bit, embarrassed. "I'm fine." He assured him.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:38 pm

Syrus nodded and relaxed in his seat while he waited the limo to get to its destination. "So how long have you been with the school...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA, Syrus's first meister
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2