Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DWMA, Syrus's first meister

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

DWMA, Syrus's first meister Empty
PostSubject: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:32 am

Syrus walked through Death city slightly down compared to his usual cheery self. He was wondering what kind of meister he should get, and more importantly who it would be. He sighed and sat on a bench, beginning to read one of his books. "Maybe someone will notice me..." He said hoping that his meister would find him but feeling it would still be a long time away until he actually found one.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Nico was walking around again, another habit of his that he didn't know where he picked up. He walked around until he saw a kid with a book , who everyone was passing by. He couldn't let a kid be all alone, so he walked over to at least greet him. "Watcha readin?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Syrus looked up from his book at the person, then pointed to the cover of the book which was in German* "It's like a training book... Who are you exactly...?" He asked curiously staring at the person who all of a sudden walked up to him.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:29 pm

"I'm Nico um...why do I keep trying to use my last name. Nico." He said extending a hand. "So you like training huh? What kind of training are you doing?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:31 pm

Syrus stood up and shook his hand politely. "Well I'm with the DWMA... So I'm doing weapon training... I don't really have a meister right now so it's a bit hard to do." He said putting his book in his bag on the bench.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:41 pm

"Weapon? What's your weapon form?" He asked curiously. He was a weaponless miester, so maybe this guy's form could work for him. He needed a strong one, preferably a sword. Maybe this guy was the weapon he was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:42 pm

Syrus thought a minute. "Well I'm kind of like a thin greatsword... Why, are you with the DWMA to...?" He asked wondering if he had finally gotten a meister that could use him.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:55 pm

greatsword.... perfect. "Yes. and you sound like the perfect weapon for my style." He said. "Mind if I try you out real quick?" He asked. (sorry not sure what else to say)
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:39 pm

Syrus shrugged. "W-well I guess..." He said giving him his hand and transforming into his weapon form, slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:29 am

Nico picked him up, swinging him around. It was slightly heavy, but not as heavy as it should be. He smiled, seeing this as the perfect weapon for his fighting style, powerful single strikes. "You're perfect." He said, speaking his thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Syrus turned back into his human form slightly blushing. "Well I don't know about perfect but I hope you'll be able to turn me into a death scythe." He said with confidence. Though the thought of it was quite a distance away from where they were.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:48 pm

"I hope so too." He said. He looked around noticing there were not many people there. "So what are you doing out here by yourself. Don't you have any friends to hang out with?" He asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:08 pm

Syrus rubbed the back of his head as he thought. "I don't really talk to the other meisters and weapons much... I focus on class to much... At my house I guess i'm friends with a few maids but... not really outside of that..." He said trying to think of anyone outside home.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:05 am

Nico grinned wickedly. "OOOOOOOOH! THE MAIDS~" He yelled teasingly putting his arm over his shoulder. "Looks like someone's very very naughty~" He teased as he started laughing, his head still not connecting that this guy was rich.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:16 am

Syrus started blushing. "N-naughty? I'm no such thing... I've never even dated anyone before... I certainly wouldn't hit on my maids!" He said somewhat embarrassed at the though of it.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:25 am

"Oh, I think your being leetle too defensive~" He said still grinning. "You like them and you know it~"
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:30 am

Syrus shakes his head. "No I don't! I'm not even attracted to girls all that much... Why would I want to hit on my maids?" He asked somewhat flustered.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 2:56 pm

"AAAAAAAAAAH, so you're gay?" He said. His voice had no indication of teasing or looking down on him, but more neutral. He removed his arm from his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:13 pm

Syrus stared at him somewhat madly. "You didn't have to say that so bluntly... And I guess I am, what does it matter to you?" He said trying to keep spite out of his tone.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:29 pm

"Not at all. I'm just glad your open about it." He said with a smile. Suddenly something clicked in his head. "Wait...you have maids... how can you afford that?"
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Syrus stared at him for a minute curiously. "Oh? Well I thought it would be obvious... My family is actually quite rich as it is." He said thinking.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 3:47 pm

Nico laughed. "Cool. My weapon's rich. Well from what I can see you aren't one of those spoiled rich brats so, so far so good." He said with a laugh, playfully punching him in the arm. "Got to admit, you're a pretty cool guy...ummm... I don't believe I got your name."
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:19 pm

Syrus thought for a minute and nodded. "Oh my apologies, I am Syrus Yashiro, and you are...?" He asked feeling slightly bad he forgot his introduction.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:41 pm

"Ah well then you are a pretty cool guy Syrus. I'm Nico ummm...I REALLY need to stop doing that. Nico." He said with a laugh. "I know it sounds girly."
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 6:18 pm

Syrus shrugged slightly. "I don't see how it seems girly, then again I don't know much about how other people think of things..." He said wondering. "Would you like to come over later...?"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:22 pm

"Hm? Sure. Maybe e can train a bit while we are there." He said with a grin. He put his hand on his forearm while flexing it, where he picked it up from it meant "I am strong" or "stronger". Though he kept forgetting in America it meant "up yours".
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:27 pm

Syrus nodded and pulled out his phone sending a quick text. "So have you ever trained with a weapon before? This is my first time being used by a meister." He asked thinking of all the students he knew at the DWMA who did have a weapon.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:35 pm

"Nope~ 1st time." He said with a smile. (not sure what else to say)
Back to top Go down
Sir Ryth

Sir Ryth

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 7:46 pm

Syrus nodded and waited as a limo pulled up and its back door flew open. "Well here's our ride." He said standing by the door waiting for his new friend to go first.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 2:23 pm

Nico walked in, starting to get used to this. He sat inside the limo and smiled, enjoying the feeling of the seat. He didn't know why but he has always liked being in cars. He waited for Syrus to get in so they could go to his place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DWMA, Syrus's first meister   DWMA, Syrus's first meister Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DWMA, Syrus's first meister
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next