Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

After the 1st date (Sky and Hade) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)   After the 1st date (Sky and Hade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:19 pm

Hademaru drew a 4, handing it over in a few seconds. When he looked at his 7th card, which he had forgotten about, it was a 4 too, soe he handed that over as well. In total, he had handed over two 4s, emptying his hand of everything but the 5, and the Jacks. He placed down the Aces as if a set, even though there were only 3.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)   After the 1st date (Sky and Hade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:50 pm

Sky didn't notice the mistake in the Aces set, instead focusing on her own. She set down the four fours happily, doing a mini dance in her seat. "Yay~" she squee'd, "Got any....3's?" She asked, looking at her last card, since all her others had been taken already.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)   After the 1st date (Sky and Hade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:52 pm

"Nope, go fish." he said, grinning a little more. "Got any 5s?" He asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)   After the 1st date (Sky and Hade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:54 pm

Sky picked up a card and placed it in her hand. To her dismay, she'd picked up a five. "Damn you." She muttered, sticking her tongue out again, "Stop guessing what I get."
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)   After the 1st date (Sky and Hade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 10:58 pm

Hademaru licked her tongue again. "As soon as you stop getting what I guess." He said, trying to confuse her. He looked down at his hand. "Jacks?"
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)   After the 1st date (Sky and Hade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 11:53 pm

Skyler scrunched up her face in annoyance when he licked her tongue again. She would never admit that she found it adorable, nevar!!! She looked at her hand again, then shook her head "I believe you already took my Jack, Go Fish~"
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)   After the 1st date (Sky and Hade) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:04 am

Hademaru sighed as he drew a card, it being a Jack, and placed the two down to start a pile. (Yah...brain dead so short post. I sorry ;~; I know you don't like them)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)   After the 1st date (Sky and Hade) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After the 1st date (Sky and Hade)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2