Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Empty
PostSubject: Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?   Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 3:44 am

ignore this thread

Last edited by Belac Uchiha Reborn on Fri May 16, 2014 6:14 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?   Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:14 pm

Oooookay!~

First of all you rhymed in the first line of your personality. Not important really, but I still giggled a bit/loved it. In all milk, and cereal though, I can't allow you gain abilities at such a quick rate. The rate at which you can gain abilities as a weapon is I think 15-25. I would ask you to select the abilities you like, and edit accordingly.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?   Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:25 pm

fixxed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?   Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:33 pm

He still gains his abilities too quickly. Not even the KE's can gain abilities at a rate of 5 souls. Any abilities he is granted must be at around the 20-39 scale(Sorry, the first number I told you was incorrect), or more depending on potency.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?   Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 9:54 pm

fixxed again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?   Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:36 am

Speaking with some staff, we've come to some conclusions on your abilities. I apologize for not doing this sooner, and saving you some hassle... and don't hate me, but... As it turns out weapons don't really gain prominent abilities until after the 100 soul mark. They can start off with some minor abilities, and resonance, but we are not allowing weapons to gain abilities like KE's. We plan to have a list up for these rules soon enough.
Back to top Go down
belac uchiha reborn

belac uchiha reborn

PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?   Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 2:02 am

fixxed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?   Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 8:16 pm

Damn. Completely overhauled it eh? Well, it's okay to have multiple elements, but you can't start out with them all. So... basically back to the soul count deal. Also, you need to be a lot more specific on the abilities. Don't want you tossing oceans about. x3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?   Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belac Uchiha. the strange weapon?
Page 1 of 1