Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fiona Neko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:31 am

Name: Fiona Neko

animal form: yellow tabby cat with a white star patch over her right eye

role: fiasco feline!

Crush: Damien Mokin

Academy partner: Damien Mokin 

appearance: she has short, curly,  golden blond hair and hazel eyes, she has a very beautiful face and a very warm friendly smile,  her casual outfit is a long orange dress with white stripes and a green scarf. Her witch outfit is a performer type outfit, it's a long sleeved shirt, the torso part is purple and the collar give the illusion of a white under shirt, the sleeves are pink, let pant legs are pink and the edge of the long sleeved shirt is frilly, and purple, making it look like a skirt, she has a pink fedora with a purple band on it, on the band is a golden star jewel, she also wears white gloves with the witch outfit. She's a bit skinny but it helps her flexibility and makes her agile 

personality: WANNA BE FRIENDS!? She is the happy go lucky girl that wants to befriend everyone! she is always positive but can be impulsive when it comes to getting what she wants, she loves to hang out with her friends and playing games, she have a curious and adventurous spirit and loves trying new things, she loves to make people laugh and make them smile, she's EXTREMELY friendly, sometimes she can be a little TOO friendly, she loves pairing people with their crushes and does it well, she'll go to incredible lengths to get two people to like each other or to get in a relationship

Likes: BRIGHT RAINBOW COLORS!! Meeting new people, making friends, making people happy, causing mischief, hugging, laughing, cats, catnip, oranges, lemons, spinning in circles, everything positive~ 

Dislikes: mean bullies, scary people, creepy people, murderous people, jerk wads, stick in the muds, boring dull colors, complete silence, anything negative, when people insult her friends and family

History: she and her family lived in new Orleans in a special community, her favorite pass time was to look up at the stars and prowl through the bayou in her cat form,one day her brother Barry was encouraged to go to death city and preform, Fiona tagged along because or her curious and adventurous spirit, there in death city she continues to make friends and brighten people's day, she's also founder of a very successful pairing site called OPERATION CUPID, she currently goes to the academy with her partner Damien, they met one day when the Mokin family reunited, she instantly took an interest in him, after badgering him for weeks he finally agreed to be her partner. 

~~~~~~~~~
Abilities: 

Round of applause!: Fiona can summon up to ten white floating gloves the size of her hand, her right hand controls the action of five of them, the left controls the other five. 

Wardrobe-wand: Fiona's star baton turns into a giant bubble wand, when she puts the ring over someone they'll be surrounded by a large, rainbow colored bubble for a second before it pops, revealing that their clothes have changed, Fiona can use this to put people in random costumes that may be for slowing down the opponent, or just to make them look cute.

Star-struck: Fiona throws ten four inch by three inch pink and gold colored stars at an opponent, when it hits an opponent or surface it'll explode with a blinding flashing lights, with confetti of course, these can leave an opponent dazed and very dizzy. Has a cool down of one post 

Microphone: Her star baton turns into a microphone, it amplifies her voice like she's on stage talking to an audience. 

Star mallet: Fiona's star baton turns into a giant black mallet with a star on it, she can swing it with ease and a full power hit from it can send an opponent flying back ten meters. 

Star stamp: she can summon a giant rubber star that acts like a landing pad, it disappears after usage 

Giggle galore: she summons a mist that makes a person laugh uncontrollably, if the person has a strong will it can be countered, last for one post. 

Kitty-Kisses: Fiona blows a cluster of small pink hearts at someone, they spread out about three meters, any male who's touched by them will be deeply infatuated with Fiona, and will have a had time focusing on anything else for three posts, however, this can be beaten by sheer will power, people who don't show alot of emotion or aren't that outspoken will have a better chance of resisting. 

Cat claws: Fiona summons two large plush tiger colored paw gloves that have four inch long razor sharp blades as claws. 

Feline Fiasco: Fiona shoots a firework at an opponent, it hits it'll explode in the shape of a cats face and it will turn the foe into a cat for the rest of the thread, however, it can be reversed by Fiona and only one person at a time can be affected by this spell, and until the spell is over Fiona won't be able to use any other spell. She can only use this once a thread. 

Have you read the rules? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS!

Last edited by Vix The Vulpix on Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 12:36 am

Done~~
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 11:27 pm

Can you please length appearance and history a wee bit,they're alittle bit on the short side and you please list your starting spells?
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:07 am

Edited~*~*
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:29 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 5:36 pm

The big problem I have is that al the sections are single run on sentences. small ones don't but me but for the entire section, I think that needs attention.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:05 pm

I take off my writing glasses and close my eyes as I rub the side of my head, a pause the rubbing for a moment and I sigh "Rayen, Gov'na, please do understand that writing on my phone is a bit hard and punctuation isn't my main priority, sadly it's making sure the words are in the right section...."

I look up at Rayne with narrowed eyes and a raised eyebrow as I point my folded glasses at him while I state my case "so basically from what I'm hearing is that I worked hard on this, on my phone may I remind you, and the reason it can't be accepted is because.....punctuation?"
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:07 pm

Lets not get antsy here,you don't HAVE to.Though,some recommend it,you don't have to.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:10 pm

Sorry Gov'na paz, I just want to know if this bio was accepted or not :/
Back to top Go down
Nogitsune

Nogitsune

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:11 pm

It is
Back to top Go down
Rayne

Rayne

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 6:12 pm

I never said it couldn't be approved. That said were it not for your phone issue I would press for it. and yes it is. (paz posted a few seconds before me.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2015 9:49 pm

I'm going to redo this characters appearance and abilities.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2015 8:21 pm

Edited, though I couldmt scroll down during editing..
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 6:17 pm

May a staff member review Fiona please?
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:44 pm

Start struck needs recharge. Feline Fiasco needs a charge rate. Giggle Galore also needs a recharge rate. And Round of Appluse needs more detail in what the hands can do.

As for the wand itself, I think she needs another magic ability. One that will create a wand in like 4 post when hers brake. Well, could probably be less then 4 post.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 4:55 pm

Feline Fiasco: It states it can only used once a thread 

And could you elaborate on what you meant about the wand, you mean the wardrobe wand?
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:01 pm

I meant the baton in general. That the baton that changes into different things brake, she can use magic to make a new one.

I just meant the Feline thing as like it takes on post to charge, then it activates your next one. Or, get the firework ready.
Back to top Go down
Vix The Vulpix

Vix The Vulpix

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:02 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2015 5:05 pm

Alright, approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fiona Neko  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fiona Neko    Fiona Neko  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiona Neko
Page 1 of 1