Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weapons and weapons?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

Weapons and weapons? Empty
PostSubject: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 4:27 pm

Are weapons able to wield other weapons? Its usually not done, but I know Liz and Patty have wielded each other like it was natural. So how does that work?
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 5:43 pm

Well, weren't they sisters though? Maybe that has something to do with it.
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com
jac600

jac600

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 7:52 pm

I think if they are compatible it can work for a bit, but after a while their weapon wavlengths reject each other.
Back to top Go down
Dethhollow

Dethhollow

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 8:19 pm

I just wouldn't even try it. I mean even if it does work it would destroy the entire point of meisters....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:06 pm

It can work as a temporary solution I think, but the resonance isn't as strong, and they probably would be able to use any advanced techniques.... That's just what I would think.
Back to top Go down
Dead Eyes

Dead Eyes

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:41 pm

What if it only works between siblings or relatives...? In think that sounds reasonable.
Back to top Go down
Hedgehog the Sonic

Hedgehog the Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:20 pm

Sounds good to me. They just won't have the same level of power a Meister and weapon do.
Back to top Go down
http://assassinwolf64.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:22 pm

As far as we know it ONLY works between relatives. The point will still stand that their souls will reject each other though. They might be able to manage basic wielding, and attacking, but nothing really fancy. It's an emergency tactic if anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 5:42 am

I, too, believe that it's possible but very basic. Liz and Patty never went past basic uses of each other, anything else would require a meister. Which means it is really only useful, outside of the aforementioned emergencies, basic enemies. Or OC's significantly weaker than the two weapons.

Would the same logic apply to a meister and weapon whom never resonated before? Say, the two were forced into meeting and working together without much to go on. I imagine resonating would be very minimal in usefulness without a bond. This is only because the bond between two mediums seems to matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 12:23 pm

One would think that without a proper bond resonating would be minimal at best, if at all. Without proper time/bonding with each other, advanced resonance simply isn't a possibility. After all, even after collecting 99 kishin souls, and defeating Blair, Soul and Maka could still only use Witch Hunter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weapons and weapons?   Weapons and weapons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weapons and weapons?
Page 1 of 1