Soul Eater Madness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Soul Eater Roleplay Forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jt

Jt

1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:29 pm

Hazel: I feel like I'm being mocked. But anyway, yeah, we can partner up. . . So, besides music, what do you like to do then?

She left her hand behind her head, still scratching it nervously.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Sky watched Hazel scratching the back of her head, raising an eyebrow in question. But she had something to reply to, so she said nothing, for now.

"Besides music? Hm...that's difficult to say...Most of my life is music...Well I like to run, and writing, writing is simply splendid," She said, slipping into a British accent inadvertently, "I love to write songs and poetry~" She offered a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:55 pm

Hazel eventually put her hand down, and gave a small stretch.

Hazel: Ah, a writer then. I'll like to see some of your works then in the future some time then. At any rate, my house is right over there.

She pointed to a dark blue house, which was a pretty nice sized house.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:02 pm

Skyler glanced at the dark blue, decently sized house. She smiled, turning to walk towards it.

"Nice house," She commented as she strolled, "And I...I've never been super...comfortable sharing my music...." She chewed on the inside of her lip, averting her gaze to stare at the ground nervously.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Hazel: It's fine, I'm not good with music. Think of me as a crash course dummy to help you out with sharing your music.

She opened the door and showed Skyler inside. It had a light green wall, with not much else for decorations. There was some furniture, and a nice sized couch in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 11:22 pm

Sky walked into the house, a blush evident on her cheeks. It had been a while since she'd shared her music, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to....It had only been heard by three people, ever. Her two close friends, and her boyfriend. She wasn't sure how she felt about sharing it with this new girl...

"Right....Um..maybe later.." She mumbled, following Hazel. She glanced around, "This is....nice" She set down the groceries, turning back to Hazel.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 8:20 am

Hazel: Thanks.

She picked up the groceries, then headed to the kitchen. When she arrived, she started putting them away.

Hazel: So, now that we are partners, what do we do then?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:55 pm

Skyler followed Hazel to the kitchen, shuffling along slowly. She stood awkwardly to the side, unsure if she should offer to help or not....

"Well, I'd say we should...er..practice I guess? Well, first we should match our Soul Wavelengths, otherwise we won't know if we're...what's the word...compatible."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:07 pm

Hazel: Yeah, we probably should.

She finished putting everything away, then turned to back to Sky.

Hazel: So, are you going to transform here then?
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:38 pm

Sky nodded, then waited until Hazel finished putting the groceries away. She chewed on the inside of her lip, thinking about what it will be like to be this girl's partner. She suddenly felt very strange, they'd just met and they were already teaming up. How odd. And how would Luci feel about this? Oh it was just getting confusing...

"So, are you going to transform here then?" Hazel's question snapped her back to the present with a jerk.

"Er, would that really be the best choice? I'm rather..erm...big, and I don't want to...break anything." Sky replied with a shrug
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:41 pm

Hazel: It'll be fine, don't worry.

She walked into the living room, her hands behind her head.

Hazel: I'm sure everything will be okay, just trust me.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 10:54 pm

Skyler shrugged, following her with her hands shoved in her pockets. She stood facing Hazel, a questioning look in her eyes.

"I guess I'll just change then..." she mumbled as she was surrounded by a purple aura. Once the light dispersed, launching into the small space above Hazel, there appeared a large, black, double-headed scythe.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:03 pm

Hazel gripped the weapon and started to twirl her around. She managed to do a good job of keeping the blades away from the furniture. After a bit, Hazel set down Sky with a small smile on her face.

Hazel: Well, I can use you, that's pretty good.

And with that, the bottom half Hazel's dress, about to her knees, fell off, ripped to shreds. Along with this, her sleeves also fell off.

Hazel:. . .
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:06 pm

Skyler appeared in the blade for a moment before the purple haze returned, replacing the scythe by her normal human self. She smiled at Hazel, nodding with her in agreement. It seemed that their Soul Wavelengths were pretty compatible, at least, Hazel hadn't been burned. She opened her mouth to say something, but instead her jaw dropped as the bottom half of Hazel's dress fell off, ripped, the sleeves as well. Her cheeks heated, and she looked away, bringing her hand up to cover her eyes.

"Well, I suppose that didn't go exactly as planned.." she laughed awkwardly
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:10 pm

Hazel: At least my dress still covers me in the important places. At any rate, at least I have my summer clothes.

She leaned against the wall, sighing a bit.

Hazel: I also didn't cut off my leg, so that's always good.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Skyler chuckled quietly, turning back to Hazel. She shoved her hands into her pockets once more, toying with the chord of her headphones.

"Yeah, that's a plus." she laughed, giving Hazel a half-smile.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:18 pm

Hazel: At any rate, it's not the worst thing that happened to me during training.

Hazel stretched a bit, then sat down on the couch. She patted a small spot next to her, indicating for Sky to join her next to her.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:21 pm

Sky chewed on the inside of her lip again, sitting stiffly down next to Hazel. She sat lazily, with one leg resting on the other-similar to the way a guy sits if he wants to cross his legs.

"Oh really?" she asked, wondering how training could go worse than that, then thought of something horrific and pushed the thought away. "Er, anyways. What now?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:26 pm

Hazel: Yeah, but it was mainly my fault. I wasn't really athletic before I started training, so the first month or so was getting me into shape.*Shivers* It makes me so glad how I am now. Hmm. . . So, what did you like to do when you are younger.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:30 pm

Skyler laughed when Hazel shivered at her remembrance of getting into shape, but her cheerful attitude suddenly fell to despair at the mention of her childhood. Her lower lip started to tremble, and she turned her face slightly away, to hide it.

"I mostly wrote and listened to music." she stated in a toneless voice.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:33 pm

Hazel: Ah. So, not much has changed then. Maybe you could expand your horizons. You should try something like knitting or something? I can show you how to knit if you want to, I'm pretty good at it.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:42 pm

Skyler smiled a half smile, turning back to Hazel, her lip stilled. She shrugged, saying

"Thanks but no thanks, I'm not really interested in knitting."
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:53 pm

Hazel: Yeah, me neither. But, i have a dress to fix, so I do have an interest. But, I should get started on it soon, it's gonna take me a while to do. And I don't want to spend most of the night knitting, so yeah.

She let out a annoyed sigh, leaning back on the couch.

Hazel: Also, that was a way of trying to scam you into doing it. Sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 11:56 pm

Skyler laughed a light laugh, leaning back on the couch beside her and resting her hands behind her head. She smirked, closing her eyes.

"Ha well if I had it would have turned out to be worse than it started out." she chuckled. "So you going to get started on it then?"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:00 am

Hazel: Sure, just give me a bit. If you want something to eat, I have some meat and stuff in the fridge for sandwiches.

She left a bit, and after 5 minutes, she walked into the kitchen shorts and a T-shirt. She still had her black hat, but it was lazily on.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:11 am

Skyler sat up in a more proper position, crossing her legs like a lady when Hazel stood. She looked over when she returned, dressed in shorts and a T-shirt. She stood up and walked to the kitchen, glancing around.

"Well I guess I'm a little hungry..." she mumbled, glancing at the fridge.
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:15 am

Hazel smiled, then gave a small laugh.

Hazel: A bit of a longing look there. Alright, I'll make you a sandwich.

She opened up the fridge and started digging though it.

Hazel: So, what kind of sandwich do you like? I have ham, turkey, and roast. Then I have several different kinds cheese and other stuff for it.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:19 am

Skyler smiled awkwardly, shrugging.

"I'll take a turkey sandwich with cheddar jack please" She offered a funny grin, "Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Jt

Jt

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:20 am

Hazel: On it.

She got out the stuff and made her a sandwich while getting herself a ham sandwich. She handed the sandwich to Sky with a small grin on her face.

Hazel: I better get a good tip from this.
Back to top Go down
Skyra
Queen of the Turnips
Skyra

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 12:24 am

Skyler grinned widely, taking the sandwich and biting into it. She licked her lips, chewing slowly and enjoying the savory taste. She felt slightly guilty for invading in this girl's home and eating her food...but her growling stomach covered her guilt.

"Thanks!" she said again, taking another bite, giving Hazel a smile, "What sort of tip would you like?" She leaned against the counter with one elbow, crossing her ankles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)   1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1st day at the DWMA. Not dead. (Jt and Claire)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next